• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Friendly | Arsenal vs Lazio | Sat Aug. 4 - 19.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Guendouzi reminds me a bit of John Stones at Everton in that he has the balls/confidence to play his way out of difficult positions but every now and then makes an error/commits a lapse of judgment in a dangerous area. Will be interesting to see how he bounces back from his first costly mistake.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We've come up with lovely attacking ideas and moves in attack. The wholesale changes haven't dented our attack. Fifteen minutes of a Greek defence now. No gifts please lads.

GoonerBoy19

Don't know but I prefer chambers over Mustafi.

Cech and Bellerin will get tough fight for their position this year.

benjamin86

Established Member
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis mustafi Niles
Xhaka Torreira Matteo
Özil Auba
laca

Against city?
Swap Mustafi out for Chambers or big Mav an Ramsey for Xhaka if we keep him but i think we're likely to sell. If he's not agreed a contract yet he's not likely to, lets get our 30-40m for him and replace with Nzonzi or whoever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This preseason gone well but defensively still concern buy I'm sure it'll improve during the season with our coaching stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom