• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Went for a City win, purely because of the last few games between the sides, but then I thought, no Wenger, new ideas, more enthusiasm, so I reckon a draw is most likely.

Definitely the best time to play us, we struggled a bit in the first 3 games last season, so in reality, no result would really surprise me, I don't think either team will run away with it, I see a close game with 4 goals in it minimum

Great opportunity for us to knock City going unbeaten on the head in the first weekend! :)

Aevi

Hale End FC
Went for a City win, purely because of the last few games between the sides, but then I thought, no Wenger, new ideas, more enthusiasm, so I reckon a draw is most likely.

Definitely the best time to play us, we struggled a bit in the first 3 games last season, so in reality, no result would really surprise me, I don't think either team will run away with it, I see a close game with 4 goals in it minimum
I mean, you had already won the league, right? So that's ultimately meaningless. We could win, but the reality is you're favorites here. Our squad is still visibly adapting to Emery's tactics while you're in full stride coming off of the Community Shield win.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Have you changed jobs bro?

Learning to be a diplomat :p

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I mean, you had already won the league, right? So that's ultimately meaningless. We could win, but the reality is you're favorites here. Our squad is still visibly adapting to Emery's tactics while you're in full stride coming off of the Community Shield win.
The first three games last season, they hadn’t already won the league, they’d come third the season before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey back to full training according to Arsenal.com. we should start with our strongest team possible
Leno
Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Monreal
Xhaka Torreira Ramsey
Özil Auba
Lacazzete

i pray De bruyne and Sterling are not fit.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
There’s a good chance that we’ll get absolutely destroyed on Sunday but I haven’t been this excited for an Arsenal match in many years.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Looking forward to this one. Went for an Arsenal win. Just hope Auba is in the right frame of mind. He's currently having a go at Playstation on his twitter account about being banned :lol::lol::lol:. Tremendous stuff

He purchased black market FIFA coins to afford In Form Dembele.

Tough game, will take a draw.

--------------------------------------Cech------------------------------------------

----Belerin------------------Mustaffi---------------Sokratis------------Niles---

-----------------------------Torreria----------------Xhaka--------------------

----------------Özil----------------------Ramsey-----------------Aubamenyang

------------------------------------------Lacazette-------------------------------

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Ramsey back to full training according to Arsenal.com. we should start with our strongest team possible
Good thing these days is, there is no predefined strongest team. I fully expect dropping Özil, Ramsey or Xhaka if they don't perform. Everything else would be same old and fans are quite tired of that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom