• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Manz like Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp have God status.

They earned their status in blood, sweat, bucket loads of game winning performances, delivering titles with swagger & style.

You can’t invoke the name of the old gods without catching some heat.

Very, very excited about PEA this season. Not sure he will ever become a God though. Hell, I hope he does!!!
Yup, I had it coming.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Troopz on cloud 9 :lol:

I don't care how many goals this guy scores from now on: he is already a legend in my eyes. His positivity and down to earth attitude are contagious and give every fan something to smile about. He is the star player but he doesn't act the part. Players are naturally drawn to him because of the positive vibe he radiates. Just makes you want to be part of this.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't care how many goals this guy scores from now on: he is already a legend in my eyes. His positivity and down to earth attitude are contagious and give every fan something to smile about. He is the star player but he doesn't act the part. Players are naturally drawn to him because of the positive vibe he radiates. Just makes you want to be part of this.
and when you think he came to us with the label of troublemaker, making some doubt the wisdom of signing him

Would have been insane seeing what him Sanchez and Özil could have done together!

Guess that is our problem right there, always playing the catch up game. Hopefully Nelson can complement Özil and Auba well this season!

FEH

Was poor today. In all honesty his hold up play is horrible and he is a total soft touch when challenging CBs in the air. Laca is far stronger and goes up trying to win the header instead of pretending to. Thats not Aubas game though and I'm sure Emery will realise this sooner rather than later and have them working in tandem.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No suprise he didn't do very whell when he got no good passes to work with. Is not a hold up centre forward. If we are going to play that game we should just play Laca instead or play both with aub on the wing.

blaze_of_glory

He struggled with more than a lack of passes (though that was definitely an issue as well). He couldn't pick any passes himself it seemed, had a lot of poor touches and some very wayward shots. Just a bad game, but pretty much the entire forward line was in the same boat until Laca was brought on and Özil dropped back into midfield.

Zaza

Don't play Aubamayeng as a CF if Ramsey starts as a 10. Worst idea ever. Two runners who aren't great at linking up play. Next time Emery starts Ramsey as a 10, Lacazette MUST start.
Still expect him to hit 20 league goals easy

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
He struggled with more than a lack of passes (though that was definitely an issue as well). He couldn't pick any passes himself it seemed, had a lot of poor touches and some very wayward shots. Just a bad game, but pretty much the entire forward line was in the same boat until Laca was brought on and Özil dropped back into midfield.
Auba is a pure, instinctive goal-getter and if they sort out the supply/creativity behind him, he will thrive in this team. If we keep dabbling with his position (i.e. stick him on the wing to accommodate others) we will certainly not see the kind of goal tally we know he capable of and hope to see.

For me Laca should be playing second fiddle to him but we shouldn't be concerned as there are plenty of games in the season to rotate and competition is healthy and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom