• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

Great signing. Shame it came a bit too late for Wenger. Sad that Wenger didn't get his wish of seeing Alexis - Özil - Mkhitaryan behind a striker. What a combo that would've been.
We also would've Forsberg - Özil - Mkhitaryan as well. Oh well...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You have to look at the performance on the pitch not the stats. He is there just to score, nothing more than just a great finisher.

And yet his chances created and key passes per 90 minutes are only slightly worse than Mkhitaryan. Granted he doesn’t have any skills.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
But we weren't talking about top5 strikers in the world. The competition at the very top is not what it's used to be, very few world class strikers around tbh.

For me, he's one of the best if you look at his stats like conversion rate, goals scored etc. His first season with us was a bit lackluster but he was adapting and also playing while carrying an injury.
Noone mentions top 5 strikers in the world. But all good players play in europe so whats the difference? Or must the player be born in europe? or Whats the criteria?
Better strikers, in no specific order(lets ignore ronaldo):
Cavani, PEA, Kane, Lewandowski, Higuain, aguero, Griezmann on top of my head.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Noone mentions top 5 strikers in the world. But all good players play in europe so whats the difference? Or must the player be born in europe? or Whats the criteria?
Better strikers, in no specific order(lets ignore ronaldo):
Cavani, PEA, Kane, Lewandowski, Higuain, aguero, Griezmann on top of my head.

?
You misunderstood me, I wasn't implying on geographical criteria.

You added the top5 strikers bit when responding while your original post was only talking about ''best strikers.'' Wanted to point out that for me ''one of the best strikers'' is not the same as ''top 5'' category.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
?
You misunderstood me, I wasn't implying on geographical criteria.

You added the top5 strikers bit when responding while your original post was only talking about ''best strikers.'' Wanted to point out that for me ''one of the best strikers'' is not the same as ''top 5'' category.

Ok fair enough, though if you are like, the 8th best striker, you really aren't one of the best in my opinion.

MkhiMagic

:drool:
Great signing. Shame it came a bit too late for Wenger. Sad that Wenger didn't get his wish of seeing Alexis - Özil - Mkhitaryan behind a striker. What a combo that would've been.
We also would've Forsberg - Özil - Mkhitaryan as well. Oh well...
Imagine this team about 4 years ago with PEA in front of them. All would be between 25-26 years old and just about entering their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom