• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ara

Kinda strange, everybody got excited about having LMAO and now we question M at the expense of a CM

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Despite being inconsistent, one thing you can't ignore about him is that put him in the final 3rd he'll pick out a pass or cross.

I think mihki, laca, abua, Özil is mouth watering. Two goal scorers, two assist beasts!

Ara

He's like the most inconsistent player i've seen though. Can be VERY good and can be VERY ****, unreal fluctuations tbh.
Have you seen that last season, since he moved here? I don't remember horrible games. There were some good ones and there were ok games.

Mraven

Have you seen that last season, since he moved here? I don't remember horrible games. There were some good ones and there were ok games.

He didn't have horrible games. He came to Wenger ball from a mourinho team. Of course he would need some time to settle in and get consistency

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I remember him dissapearing for games and i remember him missing every pass in a EL game etc.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What EL game was that? He scored the away goal against AC Milan and was good in both legs. Against Atletico he played 20 mins total over 2 legs because of injury.
Maybe it wasnt EL, are you saying he is consistent?

FEH

Mkhi has gone under the radar for a while now. Really hope he starts the season well and steps up another level from last years good performances.

MkhiMagic

Maybe it wasnt EL, are you saying he is consistent?
Maybe??? It clearly wasn’t. I don’t get why people feel the need to make things up to criticize someone. Saying anyone was inconsistent for Arsenal last year is a pointless discussion. The team as a whole was either brilliant or terrible last year, there were hardly any games in between. I can’t think of a single player who was consistently good. I’m pretty sure that’s why we finished 6th and got a new manager.

trippyhippy

the guy had a full pre season and was sh it today. i have no doubt smith rowe would have put in a better performace. finished.

skip spence

Kinda sluggish player I think. Not agile and not quick, looks like he's running through mud at times. Can't shoot either. Good eye for the game though but I doubt this guy will be a lasting success.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Easily the most hot and cold player in the squad. I bet he has a worldie next week :lol:

He might but he kinda confirmed to me what I suspected last season , Iwobi technically better than he is , doesn't have his end product but you can trust to keep the ball all day long .

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I still dont understand his role he is not dropping deep enough neither he is exploting in the final third.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ve never been as mad for him as a lot of people seem to be. I think there’s a little bit of people talking him up to make it seem like we got a decent deal with the Alexis swap. He has been mostly average. You could leave him out of the side and we wouldn’t be any worse off for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom