• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Whitch one is Ty?
is he the wenger in guy?
or the one that dont speak english?
or the dumb one that knows absolutely nothing about english but is very popular because he screams when he speaks?
The always full Arsenal kit wearing always headphone over second headphone wearing Arsène Wenger in fan. With his Arsenal bottle ofc.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Whitch one is Ty?
is he the wenger in guy?
or the one that dont speak english?
or the dumb one that knows absolutely nothing about english but is very popular because he screams when he speaks?

He's the one wearing the club shop.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Arsenal Mania member said, that Xhaka is really sh*t.

Why another top manager plays him in an important opening game? Can someone explain it to me.

Thanks.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I'm not saying he hasn't looked sharp. I'm just saying it's a travesty that the keeper we bought hasn't shown the manager enough that he prefers to play Cech instead of him.

Think unfortunately it isn't Leno's performance but Cech's standing at the club which makes Emery give him this start. Leno is the superior keeper in any regard.

This Leno **** is definitely weird, Cech is close to retirement and only has one year left on his contract and he is still starting over Leno. I don't buy the idea of Emery wanting to ease Leno in, what other team does that for their goal keeping position? All the other teams that bought new starting keepers immediately put them in the line up as far as I know.

Too much idiotic respect for a well past it legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom