• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea next week

giphy.gif

blaze_of_glory

Fully agreed.

Its going to take some time for us to get our **** together, that is just the nature of the game.

I am more interested in the overall performance, specifically improvements on our usual issues.

One thing we mus'nt get sucked into... and thats the incoming negativity from the media.

I have a feeling the league gave us this hard start for exactly that reason, to create false panic amongst the support, if it doesnt go well.
Commentators on NBC have actually been pretty good for recognizing this in comparison to where City are.

scytheavatar

Established Member
i saw A LOT of jogging today, just like last season.

This is what happens when you press like a headless chicken, you exhaust your players and they can't run anymore. Our players have a lot to learn before they are at the level we expect them to be at.

c00lguy

Fully agreed.

Its going to take some time for us to get our **** together, that is just the nature of the game.

I am more interested in the overall performance, specifically improvements on our usual issues.

One thing we mus'nt get sucked into... and thats the incoming negativity from the media.

I have a feeling the league gave us this hard start for exactly that reason, to create false panic amongst the support, if it doesnt go well.

So you’d be happy for us to lose 5 league games in a row but its ok because it gives us time to “get our **** together”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom