• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Seen enough to think he could be very good in this league. Not like it’s an easy start playing against the champions, pressing you to death and having to deal with **** passes from Cech and Xhaka.

Needs to build on this.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looked better than expected tbh. Lucky we didnt get punished by his mistake.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Can't afford to start him in games like this but easy to see why Emery likes him. Didn't hide when he ****ed up, instead he tried even harder and got better as the game went on.

Özil and Mkhi could learn from that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seen enough to think he could be very good in this league. Not like it’s an easy start playing against the champions, pressing you to death and having to deal with **** passes from Cech and Xhaka.

Needs to build on this.

Can't fault him , thought he showed today he's got the mentality to be WC player . Just kept on growing in the game .

razörist

Can't fault him , thought he showed today he's got the mentality to be WC player . Just kept on growing in the game .
I was scared for him a few times, I’m used to Ox making one mistake and turning useless for the rest of the game. But he deals with it OK, eager to see more from him. He looks like he’s not afraid to make mistakes and it will help him a great deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good debut one bad mistake could cost a goal few bad passes. But very impressed with his tackling energy desire

razörist

Should be cursing Cech for the **** passes and thanking him for saving his ass with the 1v1 with Aguero.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A 19 year old kid thrown in against a team of that quality(albeit not their best XI) and he didn't embarrass himself. A couple of mistakes to be sure and the one leading to Aguero's chance was bad but he plays with a combination of balls and technique we haven't seen in some time. It didn't help that his partner in midfield Xhaka is a stationary weaponized idiot. I don't see how anyone can reasonably be anything but encouraged by what we've seen from him. He's going to be a really good player for us as he develops and matures.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His size, ability to bully players already and intercept is promising

His mistakes were glaring though. Amazed if he’s ready this season

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didn't see much of his pre-season but I love him already. Ok he made some errors, I expect that for a 19 yr old in his PL debut against the reigning PL champions. What he did other than the errors was great, he was always there, getting the ball back, tackling , making life harder for City. Him and Torreira are going to be a great combo!

Wilshere1010

Can't afford to start him in games like this but easy to see why Emery likes him. Didn't hide when he ****ed up, instead he tried even harder and got better as the game went on.

Özil and Mkhi could learn from that.
Why not? Who else have we got? He's better and braver than Xhaka, and it seems Ramsey is a striker now. I know he's young and inexperienced but I honestly feel more confident in him than any of our midfielders right now. He should be starting with Torreira until he gives us a reason not to.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I liked him from the first moment that I saw him and was pleased with him today. The mistakes he made weren't great but no worse than more experienced players have made for us. He kept on trying and showed a level of determination and confidence in a young player that I haven't seen since Cesc. I hope he's at least as good as that for us but we must nurture him carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom