• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FFS!! What does that cretin Xhaka have to do to get the chop?

The new era won't be realized for me until he finds himself firmly in German lands once again.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Overly ambitious plan here. This is an away match and it looks like a home line-up vs Cardiff.

Torreira should have started ahead of Xhaka IMO. Don't mind seeing Iwobi but Mhki should have been dropped IMO.

Also, still no Nelson on the bench.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll forgive Emery if this 4-4-2 with Özil and auba upfront and Mkhi Iwobi out wide

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I was hoping Xhaka & Cech got the drop. No Lacazette too.

Wrong choice of line up from Emery. Can see a Chelsea win here tbh.

Here’s hoping for a Guendouzi masterclass.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
More likely that Torreira isn't fully fit or integrated yet. He's only been with the team for what? 3 weeks?

Usually I’d agree but Emery came out earlier this week and said Torreira is okay to start. Quite odd.

Also surprising to see Ramsey dropped. But Guendouzi is clearly making a huge impression on Emery. It also looks as if Laca and Welbeck will be backup strikers for Auba.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At least Guendouzi starts and Özil back in his spot but Guendouzi will have to play really great for this midfield to work..

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey should be starting too.

When we’re away from home it should be either Mkhitaryan or Özil that give way. They’re both similar players and drift in and out of these types of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom