• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We have Xhaka pressing high and Ramsey is on the bench, while Guendouzi is "getting used to" playing professional football, keeping Torreira on the bench:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What is this high line about? We must have one of the slowest defenses going?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Against City I thought we had something. Maybe it was just they were really off. Today we look absolutely clueless.

Giroud12

no excuse, none what so ever. City I can understand but this is a team were at least as good as on paper. morata? Barkley? Laca and Auba are ten times better, Torreira easily starts for Chelsea.

This is simply a team that shouldnt be able to run us over like this. The players arent better so its all down to the manager.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Pressing with Xhaka and Özil in the team, you are having a laugh.
Emery said that was the first responsibility out of possession. I don't care if Dame Edna is out there, I don't see even an attempt at pressing and that's supposed to be his calling card.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Concede one more & we're dead last.

Meaningless as its only the second season but it's also a portent of the tribulations we shall be enduring in this brutal campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom