• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

So yeah, atleast we have a plan going forward but our defending is f*cking disgusting.

Torreira and Laca on please

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Anyone noticed how much quicker Cech plays the ball out now? Always thought it was just him, but perhaps it was Wenegr’s doing.
Watch the first goal. All started from Cech. Ball to Mustafi back to Cech out to Sokratis and then up the field and boom.

Glorious. That's exactly what we should be doing.

I'm again going to hold my hands up. I pointed out four players. Mkhitaryan, Bellerin, Xhaka and Özil and two of those guys decided to turn up and we turned the screw. And should be winning. Big shout to Iwobi who has excelled and is comfortably our best player at present.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If Aubameyang comes off the pitch having not scored it’ll be a travesty. Chances galore. Lacazette would certainly have buried at least one.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Its going to take a long time for Emery to coach the poo out of their brains, but you can see little glimpses of improvement. 2-0 down under Wenger would have turned into a 7-0. Boys eventually pulled up their socks instead of folding like a lawn chair.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We could still lose this, need to sure our defence up. Bellerin still getting killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom