• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just make him captain already.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
did someone checked on Adli? is he still playing in PSG reserves? well bad luck, imagine if we signed Adli with Matteo our midfield will be sorted .

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Once this kid puts a few pounds of muscle mass and learns how to balance defensive and offensive runs, he'll be a knockout here and the bigger clubs will come knocking on our door with a ton of money.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is he, like, is he a starter now? I thought he'd surpass Elneny after like a year or something, but he's brushed him aside literally without a contest. He keeps surprising and astounding. He'll be sent off soon, no doubt about that, but we're lucky to have him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Love him atm but hope we manage him carefully so he doesn't burn out. He was on the ground and gutted at the end. That's the heart we need and reminiscent of the French players of Wenger's early years.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Is he, like, is he a starter now? I thought he'd surpass Elneny after like a year or something, but he's brushed him aside literally without a contest. He keeps surprising and astounding. He'll be sent off soon, no doubt about that, but we're lucky to have him.
He's a starter and it wouldn't surprise me if Elneny was a good compliment to him and Lucas.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Nineteen years old and has looked absolutely comfortable out there against two world class sets of midfielders apart from Ross Barkley. He's super impressive and to be the 1001th person to say it on this forum, Sven deserves a lot of credit for unearthing this gem.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
whoever was the first one behind getting this kid and whoever actually did what it takes to bring him; thank you.
this kid is going places. such talent, such mentality, such guts to come from league 2 at the age of 19 and even though it’s clear to all of us that his body and mind needs time; he took his chance both hands and is not letting it!

7 mil? always thought there is so many top talents at small clubs available for small fee, yet ready for big scene; but it takes guts and beliefe to actually go for one and have a spot in a team for them.
2 games, 0 points, but I am perfectly happy (even though I am clinically depressed for other reasons)

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

whoever was the first one behind getting this kid and whoever actually did what it takes to bring him; thank you.
this kid is going places. such talent, such mentality, such guts to come from league 1 at the age of 19 and even though it’s clear to all of us that his body and mind needs time; he took his chance both hands and is not letting it!

7 mil? always thought there is so many top talents at small clubs available for small fee, yet ready for big scene; but it takes guts and beliefe to actually go for one and have a spot in a team for them.
2 games, 0 points, but I am perfectly happy (even though I am clinically depressed for other reasons)
Sorry to burst your bubble, but what makes it even more impressive is that he came from Ligue 2. Guy's a baller.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I like the reaction but as a team mate you want to do the opposite like what Emery did clap . Simply because you want him to snap out of it and go for the next chance , got to say poor mentality by our boys to concede straight after .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

A compiltion of his effort yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom