• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 2

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s have United and Liverpool in two of their next three, should be interesting to see how they get on with that midfield

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Chambers just isn't good enough. At this rate he's got no chance of making it at Arsenal, and would probably be lucky to be playing at a top 10 side.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Ugh, I knew today was going to be the day the Kane jinx got broken. Fücking Fulham. Fücking Chambers.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Everton's first goal against Soton was like something we would have done during the Invincibles era.
Richarlison seems to live up to the price tag so far. I knew this guy would turn up after what I've seen of him last season at Watford.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Christ City's first home game after a world recored breaking season, on a Sunday and they can't even sell out there stadium, atmosphere is awful as well. Embarrassing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Christ City's first home game after a world recored breaking season, on a Sunday and they can't even sell out there stadium, atmosphere is awful as well. Embarrassing.
Thier stadium not always full they don't have big fanbase

Latest posts

Top Bottom