• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Must win game now with most likely being 6 points behind all top four rivals by then.

I would prefer the three man midfield until the attackers start tracking runs & pressing. Expect West Ham to relish playing on the break... Against Liverpool they were swamped & against Bournemouth dominated possession.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Before thinking of the teams we trail by six points I think we need to concentrate on winning this game. If we lose we'll be bottom of the division and whilst it is early days that wouldn't be good. Could set the tone for the whole season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If you are going on form Iwobi, Douzi, Monreal and Mkhi are the first names on the team sheet. The rest I am not really worried about, but it would be a good game for Torreira to get a chance. I feel like Emery had a preference of a double pivot with those two.

FEH

Douzi will destroy Wilshere in midfield. I think if we take our chances, which we didnt against Chelsea, we could get 6 vs West Ham.

baccy_man

Established Member
We had a tough start to the season with the teams that we have faced and the fact that we have a new manager so i'm looking forward to getting some better results now that we have had these mid table teams to play now.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'll actually be London when this goes down for my cousins wedding, sadly the game will be on the day of the wedding IIRC so I won't be able to attend. I guess geting a new kit will have to do, my current one is from the 2012/2013 season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'll actually be London when this goes down for my cousins wedding, sadly the game will be on the day of the wedding IIRC so I won't be able to attend. I guess geting a new kit will have to do, my current one is from the 2012/2013 season.

3pm-5pm is probably right between the wedding and reception.....just sayin ;)

TheArsenalis

Emery needs to find his XI and stick with it, need some stability and lots of changes every game is not good..
He doesn't know this yet. Thats why he makes sub early, thats why the starting 11 gets tweaked everygame. Players getting moved around to find right balance

TheArsenalis

................................Cech
Mr litch...Mustafi....sacratis...nacho
............guendouzi....torierra
..mikhitaria.....mesut.....iwobi
...................aubameyang.

Think a a game without xhaka bellerin ia good. Lacazette off the bench again. Id start mikh again. Becasue he is still a threat and dont have much else in midfield options.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant see Ramsey not starting if we have any intention of getting the deal done.

Would also love to see him vs Jack!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

................................Cech
Mr litch...Mustafi....sacratis...nacho
............guendouzi....torierra
..mikhitaria.....mesut.....iwobi
...................aubameyang.

Think a a game without xhaka bellerin ia good. Lacazette off the bench again. Id start mikh again. Becasue he is still a threat and dont have much else in midfield options.
Only one I'd disagree with is Cech (would like Leno instead) and Özil (but don't know who to put in instead - maybe play a 4-4-2 with Aubameyang and Lacazette on top or replace Özil with Ramsey)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom