• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Why is this @Erlis guy still around? Contributes nothing to the debate just looks *.

Why don't you write to admins a letter of complain there on backstage as most of you I guess normally do. The only * are you who don't see how **** this guy is and don't admit that he is costing Arsenal two games already. He is ****, headless ****.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This lad looks really impressive, but he clearly has his flaws. He's 19 though, so I don't know why anyone would expect him to be flawless. Similar skillset to Xhaka but with much higher potential. Moves well, great eye for a pass, just needs to sort out his positioning a bit etc.

I can see why Emery has favoured him.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why don't you write to admins a letter of complain there on backstage as most of you I guess normally do. The only * are you who don't see how **** this guy is and don't admit that he is costing Arsenal two games already. He is ****, headless ****.
496.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Better yet, why don't you take your lube over to another URL and create a 'we all touch ourselves to granit' forum. You'll be much happier there, I promise.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

This lad looks really impressive, but he clearly has his flaws. He's 19 though, so I don't know why anyone would expect him to be flawless. Similar skillset to Xhaka but with much higher potential. Moves well, great eye for a pass, just needs to sort out of positioning a bit etc.

I can see why Emery has favoured him.

In your dreams he will ever become a Xhaka. Xhaka is a balancer of games, dictates tempo and games by himself, he creates spaces, has dominant physical presence in midfield, when at his best he can win games by himself among others, This guy at his best will become another Elneny, actually a headless Elneny.

IslingtonBornandbred

In your dreams he will ever become a Xhaka. Xhaka is a balancer of games, dictates tempo and games by himself, he creates spaces, when at his best he can win games by himself among others. This guy at his best will become another Elneny, actually a headless Elneny.

I see pedophiles are still after my posts.

Yes finally!

Now he's called someone a *, can he be banned now?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Probably because you’re an immature cùnt.
Amazing, isn't it? I mean we've had young posters on here before and it has never been a problem. In fact I've been given a lesson or two by some pretty clued up youngsters on here. But this is ridiculous. Feels like arguing with a toddler.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wow...The kid has ruffled a few feathers. :lol:

Sure he makes the odd mistake but without that defensive workrate I guess we lose by more than 2 goals & 1 goal.

There is a reason why the manager drops Ramsey, hooks Xhakass at halftime & keeps the kid on for 180 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom