• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I find it strange we are coming off the back of 2 defeats and most of us on here are predicting comfortable/big wins tomorrow. What a difference some signings and a new, enthusiastic manager can make.

Aslong as we see another improvement tomorrow, most will be happy.

I'm predicting 4-1 (Guendouzi, Özil, Auba, Monreal - Arnautovic).

If we had started the season with 2 defeats to Huddersfield & Watford I could understand some negativity. We did ok vs City and could have beaten Chelsea, it's normal to think we will beat West Ham at home. Hopefully Douzi keeps his place and Torreira gets to start. Jack will get a yellow, maybe even a red if we start to build a big lead.

marting

I don’t know why everyone wants to drop Özil, yes he was **** the last 2 games but so was everyone else and this game is perfect to play him bc we need him in form the next 8 games

Simply because he needs dropping. Players at this club need to learn that form = starts. for too long, people have played because of thier name and not thier form, Bellerin being another guilty one. This team can and will cope without Özil, Theres no reason why he couldnt come of the bench and influence the game if needed.

It would be another massive statement to the whole club dropping Özil. Lets see what the boss does.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It would be another massive statement to the whole club dropping Özil. Lets see what the boss does.
Özil thrives in games like this so dropping him would be simply stupid. If someone wanted to drop him, then Manchester City game would've been much better choice.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If we had started the season with 2 defeats to Huddersfield & Watford I could understand some negativity. We did ok vs City and could have beaten Chelsea, it's normal to think we will beat West Ham at home. Hopefully Douzi keeps his place and Torreira gets to start. Jack will get a yellow, maybe even a red if we start to build a big lead.
This is very much true. We had a good start, teams want's to play and you get the feeling that there is a lot of potential in this team. We will beat Chelsea at home and you cant say that losing away to them is something shocking.
If we can win next few games we will be close to the top where we belong.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
If Emery's going to try out a Torreira-Guendouzi and/or a Laca-Auba partnership, this might be the game to do it. Also, I can see Rambo sitting the bench for the foreseeable future. Emery seemed to have talked him up during the summer, but hasn't shown any confidence in him yet, albeit in only 2 games.

This might work:
----------------Cech
Licht---Mustafi---Sokratis---Nacho
--------Torreira---Guendouzi--------
-----Mkhi-----Özil-----Auba-----
------------Laca----------

That group of forwards should scare the sh*t out of West Ham.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If Emery's going to try out a Torreira-Guendouzi and/or a Laca-Auba partnership, this might be the game to do it. Also, I can see Rambo sitting the bench for the foreseeable future. Emery seemed to have talked him up during the summer, but hasn't shown any confidence in him yet, albeit in only 2 games.

This might work:
----------------Cech
Licht---Mustafi---Sokratis---Nacho
--------Torreira---Guendouzi--------
-----Mkhi-----Özil-----Auba-----
------------Laca----------

That group of forwards should scare the sh*t out of West Ham.
Iwobi deserves to start.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No team I love seeing us smash more than this team (outwith our rivals). Still remember the masterclass we produced at the stadium handed to them and paid by the taxpayers a couple of seasons ago, 5-1 I believe it was. Hopefully something similar this time.

CanadianGooner1608

I mean... Auba is kind of my FPL captain this week... I mean... a hat trick and a couple of assists would help my team tremendously.
Let's hammer them. For my fpl sake.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No foolish defensive errors and taking the chances we create would be the seeds to make our team blossom.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've seen people say drop Aube, Özil etc. These people are nitwits. They're going to have a field day tomorrow.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
They're going to have a field day tomorrow.
Özil having a field day against **** opposition.
082.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Özil having a field day against **** opposition.
082.gif
And you're point being? Isn't that what we want tomorrow? We can have a debate over his inclusion when we play someone decent. Emery's shown already Özil isn't infallible. But he won't drop him tomorrow in a game at home where we'll dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom