• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Just wait until Xhaka gets pressed.

Then you will see how special he is.
if we have another ball player next to him he would not be pressed.
he is not a holding midfielder, period, play him in a 3 midfield system and he shines.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey isn't on a yellow, bring him down.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I actually think he could have gone on to much better things, just injuries and reported poor professionalism.
His aereal ability, his directness and phisical game, his in your face actitude, there was a special player inside him (if you play a system that takes the best out of him)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
if we have another ball player next to him he would not be pressed.
he is not a holding midfielder, period, play him in a 3 midfield system and he shines.

Yes, I get that he isnt a holding midfielder, but it shouldnt matter.

The point Im making is that Xhaka cannot retain possession under pressure, and move quick enough to find his pass. In a league that gives you no time to breathe.

That is why I dont believe he is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom