• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh-Zeal

I prefer him as a no.10. Think he'll be key with his pressing and trying his backheel tricks on the other side of the pitch. Not in a midfield 2.

blaise

Worst thing about him playing no10 is when counterattacking he cant make a pass forward, not even sideways, he just runs with the ball until opposition catches him.

If he could be taught to get rid of the ball quickly, maybe we could do something with him, othervise hmm...His technique after so many years here is really shocking.

blaze_of_glory

Saw some of his best and worst qualities today I think. He needs to get back to at least his level last year, where he was generally really good and deserved to be player of the season. As ever with him it's about not making stupid decisions and choosing the smart play instead of trying to force something that's not there.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Saw some of his best and worst qualities today I think. He needs to get back to at least his level last year, where he was generally really good and deserved to be player of the season. As ever with him it's about not making stupid decisions and choosing the smart play instead of trying to force something that's not there.
Strange game for Aaron. He was brilliant in patches and anonymous in periods as well.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't say I liked anything other than winning the header from which we scored.

All his good qualities are lost at CAM because he can't pass quickly enough. Which is why he needs to be used as a runner from CM.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
dont know what people is talking about he had a very solid game with a fantastic second half.

Ramsey is key. selling him is not acceptable.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
its about gametime. If he is available he has to start.
the run inside the box in the second half that Auba did not finish is exactly what we need, penetration.
He is ****ing everywhere, he is never going to stop being a treath and he is very clinical.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This appears to be guesswork, but if this is true I'd say dump him now and cut the losses. One thing that really stretches credibility is the claim that the "offer to Ramsey will be on a par with that to which Özil agreed." Ramsey isn't worth 1/3 that much.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Some good stuff from Ramsey, particularly the 2nd half but I still say bench him until he signs. If he does go in Jan we need to be used to life without him anyway, so why make him a part of our game plan if he may not be here.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He gave the ball away a bit but he was constantly trying things which I'd prefer than just constantly going for safe passes the whole time. He provides energy and his constant work rate will aid our pressing as it gets better.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He gave the ball away a bit but he was constantly trying things which I'd prefer than just constantly going for safe passes the whole time. He provides energy and his constant work rate will aid our pressing as it gets better.
I liked that fact he was trying some tricks. But really, he is a Playstation player.

Needs to hunker down in his positioning.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This appears to be guesswork, but if this is true I'd say dump him now and cut the losses. One thing that really stretches credibility is the claim that the "offer to Ramsey will be on a par with that to which Özil agreed." Ramsey isn't worth 1/3 that much.

All so predictable it would go this way - remember the news that he was close to signing in the days leading up to the transfer window closing that I posted in the Ramsey rumour thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom