• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Cardiff vs Arsenal | September 2nd | KO: 1:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So I thought i'd make another match day thread seeing as I am 1/1.

OnlyOne - 3pts
@American_Gooner - 0pts
@Makingtrax - 0pts

Should be a fairly straight forward game imo, newly promoted and struggling, haven't had a premier league goal yet so you can guarantee they'll get at least two vs Arsenal.

Think we'll see the same line up vs West Ham unfortunately apart from hopefully Torreira in for Guendouzi as much as he's impressed he needs a break and maybe Özil in for Ramsey. Think we'll probably see another 3-1 or 3-2.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't be starting Guendouzi next to Xhaka again. Those two should be competing for a spot, they're too similar. They're creators essentially, not destroyers. Shame we only have one good destroyer in Torreira, if we lose him to injury it'll be a problem. But he's gotta be a mainstay in PL games from now on.

A whole game with a more balanced midfield and I think we'll really improve. Not long before the big attackers really click into gear too, so I think we'll be alright here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah this was our downfall last year..
12 points dropped after leading 1-0 at Watford, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Swansea, as well as the 2 points dropped at West Brom after leading. Just those hanging onto those results alone would’ve seen the team finish 4th, ahead of Liverpool and behind Tottenham only on GD. Incredible when you think about it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
12 points dropped after leading 1-0 at Watford, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Swansea, as well as the 2 points dropped at West Brom after leading. Just those hanging onto those results alone would’ve seen the team finish 4th, ahead of Liverpool and behind Tottenham only on GD. Incredible when you think about it.

They were all bottom half too smh.. At worst you end up drawing one or two of these games over a season, ending up losing to teams like that from that position is so rare for big teams.

Need to get that fear factor back when the other team gets resignated after we take the lead.

Preacher

Always Crying
DldmGzLW0AAEyHG.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

F*cking hell! :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: A_G

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Torreira needs to start now and give Guendo a rest. I don't want to see us run another kid ragged and ruin his confidence. Mbappe is a different type of human. The rest of the human race need to learn behind the scenes that young while he apparently has figured everything out as a teenager. Guendo is not a unicorn like Mbappe. Save our Guendo.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So I thought i'd make another match day thread seeing as I am 1/1.

OnlyOne - 3pts
@American_Gooner - 0pts
@Makingtrax - 0pts

Should be a fairly straight forward game imo, newly promoted and struggling, haven't had a premier league goal yet so you can guarantee they'll get at least two vs Arsenal.

Think we'll see the same line up vs West Ham unfortunately apart from hopefully Torreira in for Guendouzi as much as he's impressed he needs a break and maybe Özil in for Ramsey. Think we'll probably see another 3-1 or 3-2.
Was expecting a bit more drama from you tbf, like:

‘With a win finally under our belt, the looming abscess of failure has lost some of it’s pus, relieving the pressure on the team and manager. A good win here and it should scab over nicely.’

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With the way they playing we should dominant the game hope we see better defending from us.
Cech
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Nacho
Torreira Xhaka
Mkhi Özil Auba
Laca.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We need to start fast and be clinical. Cardiff have had three games to get used to the PL and who knows if Charity FC will make an appearance.

blaze_of_glory

With the way they playing we should dominant the game hope we see better defending from us.
Cech
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Nacho
Torreira Xhaka
Mkhi Özil Auba
Laca.
I like this but with Lich in for Hector. I want to see how much we really do need Bellerin in attack. I can't shake the feeling that he's not really offering much more going forward than any decent fullback playing in our system would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom