• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
He did save them around 20 points last season, not much exaggeration put into that number. Swap Cech for DDG last season and you have Arsenal in the top 4, Man Utd. outside it.
Last season was ddg best ever season in fact. That was the only season ddg won the golden glove.

In fact, he got very lucky with a lot of pinpoint saves thanks to his agility but I doubt this can really sustain for long.

Ddg also made plenty of mistakes that were unchallenged. For Eg, this season Vardy goal was a result of ddg indecision.

The penalty by Brighton was a bad consequence of his smaller body frame.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Last season was ddg best ever season in fact. That was the only season ddg won the golden glove.

In fact, he got very lucky with a lot of pinpoint saves thanks to his agility but I doubt this can really sustain for long.

Ddg also made plenty of mistakes that were unchallenged. For Eg, this season Vardy goal was a result of ddg indecision.

The penalty by Brighton was a bad consequence of his smaller body frame.

I'm not arguing him being necessarily the best in the world, or not having weaknesses, or whatever. All I'm saying is that, going by that last season, you just can't deny that he did extremely well for his team. Very rarely do you see goalkeepers saving top teams so many points, and with De Gea it did in fact happen, which was the original point in this discussion. Whether he will repeat that during the current or any other season, is another matter. Hopefully not! ;)

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
I am just saying on the conscious level, ddg made a lot of superb saves that gave his club many points.

but unconsciously, he also made tons of mistakes...out of positions, indecision, poor at catching crosses, not instructing his defenders or scolding/motivating them, losing grip unnecessarily that he also cause the club to lose points so he didn't save them 20 points a season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I am just saying on the conscious level, ddg made a lot of superb saves that gave his club many points.

but unconsciously, he also made tons of mistakes...out of positions, indecision, poor at catching crosses, not instructing his defenders or scolding/motivating them, losing grip unnecessarily that he also cause the club to lose points so he didn't save them 20 points a season.
So he was cognisant for some of the matches and passed out for others? What the fvck are you talking about?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's interesting is our perhaps skewed perceptions of Utd's defence. From last season we know they're bad at creating chances, but we know they're good at defending...so we assume they'll be ok. But that defence relied so heavily on de Gea's brilliance, what if his form dips or he gets injured? In that scenario Utd could be in real trouble, they will struggle to create but also concede much more.

Jae

Was only a matter of time before this team hit the self destruct button. I think the writing was on the wall from the end of last season and that's why he's not been given the backing in the window. Can't see him lasting until the end of September let alone Christmas.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

From RedCafe on Pogba thread:

'Actually would have taken Mina and Gomez for him when Barca offered them. That's the state of me now.'

:lol::lol::lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Neville being refreshingly honest.

Yanited fans always quick to say “grrrr no Martial”, “grrrrr play Rashford..” those pair have been terrible for a long, long time now.

Yanited lack quality. It’s as simple as that. They’ve spent their money terribly and are paying for it. Since Ferguson has left, which signing can you pinpoint as a total success?

Martial, hit and miss. Pogba, turns up for 20% of games. Lukaku, £25M player max. Luke Shaw only now producing anything like decent form. Lindelof and Bailley- shocking. Alexis Sanchez :lol:. Matic, has games off. Andre Herrera- awful player. Marcos Rojo, shambles.

Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Di Maria, Memphis, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger- bar Ibra all monumental flops.

It’s been a horror show at Old Trafford.

CanadianGooner1608

I remember how Utd fans jeered us during Wenger's last season. Most notably for our loss to Brighton.
I should be the bigger man and not stoop to their level. I really should, shouldn't I?

Nah, just way too funny. Can't wait to see Alexis show his frustration on the pitch by throwing his arms in the air either :lol:

Elsewhere, in North London, Mkhi just exhaled a sigh of relief for not being part of this anymore lol

Latest posts+

Top Bottom