• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Koschielny came after a good season in Ligue 1, not 2.
Eriksen arrived in a bundle along 5-6 other players after they sold Bale. They had sold Elvis, but bought the Beatles (Thats what they said)

I know people praising Sp**s forget the scatter gun approach they had 4 years ago , they bought Capoue ,Paulinho , Eriksen , sigurðsson , Lamela honestly can't remember the others that have come and gone .

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If I'm honest the performance wasn't of a team that has given up. It was a performance of a desperate team that was just out of its depths after 30 minutes. Manic and no structure. Lukaku getting off easy these days because of how horrible our CB's are.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know people praising Sp**s forget the scatter gun approach they had 4 years ago , they bought Capoue ,Paulinho , Eriksen , sigurðsson , Lamela honestly can't remember the others that have come and gone .
Sp**s got lucky with kane, dele ali and all the ajax players. Arsenal need to call Overmars and make some agreement with them that we buy all the Ajax stars. If Tottenham get Ziyech, De Ligt, Frenkie de Jong, I will lose my ****.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If I'm honest the performance wasn't of a team that has given up. It was a performance of a desperate team that was just out of its depths after 30 minutes. Manic and no structure. Lukaku getting off easy these days because of how horrible our CB's are.
Why can't you guys just emulate Deschamps' France? Moaningho is supposed to be better in that area

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yes. But they got rid of the ones who didn't work out unlike another north London team I can think of.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Lukaku started last season well, if i'm not mistaken? He's one of those strikers who you can tell when he's not in form he's pretty horrific. Looks like he's having a very off start to the season from what I've seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom