• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's the second choice striker at Arsenal. He'll get at least 10 starts in the PL, and play regularly in Europe.

Hard to see anyone complaininh about playing time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

GOONER1991

Established Member
Not worried about the reports about Lacazette at all - no doubt that there has potentially been contact from clubs, but Arsenal won't let him go now and I think he's content to fight for his place this season.

During the summer, I was a keen advocate of the Aubameyang upfront, Lacazette on the bench argument, however my mind has changed significantly since we started playing matches. It's clear on the pitch that Aubameyang and Lacazette have built a partnership over the past 6 months and their attributes suit each other.

Throughout preseason into the first 3 PL games, Aubameyang has seemed out of sorts at CF. I can see Aubameyang feeding on the kind of chances that Welbeck scored from at the weekend, with Lacazette creating space with the near post run.

Without a doubt, Lacazette has earned a starting berth this weekend for me.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not worried about the reports about Lacazette at all - no doubt that there has potentially been contact from clubs, but Arsenal won't let him go now and I think he's content to fight for his place this season.

During the summer, I was a keen advocate of the Aubameyang upfront, Lacazette on the bench argument, however my mind has changed significantly since we started playing matches. It's clear on the pitch that Aubameyang and Lacazette have built a partnership over the past 6 months and their attributes suit each other.

Throughout preseason into the first 3 PL games, Aubameyang has seemed out of sorts at CF. I can see Aubameyang feeding on the kind of chances that Welbeck scored from at the weekend, with Lacazette creating space with the near post run.

Without a doubt, Lacazette has earned a starting berth this weekend for me.
The absolutely only reason I could see Emery not starting him is because of the player's stamina.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He doesn't look like a player who wants to leave!

775215841_SM_5033_233265D3DB7E054075F790E00B9A6AEB.jpg

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This guy has shown that he’s a better fit for the PL so far than Auba imo. It would be seriously disappointing if Unai sees him as a super sub/cup/EL player.

Tony's nose

I don't think he will leave , I do wonder tho if the club have asked the manager to sell to return money back in.
Maybe he's being sacrif iced? ?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think he will leave , I do wonder tho if the club have asked the manager to sell to return money back in.
Maybe he's being sacrif iced? ?
Come on, don't be ridiculous. Surely we'd move Ramsey or someone else first. Why would nthe board risk this kind of backlash.
Accept it for what is is, the most ridiculous article printed this month.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We still don't have proof he can last the full 90 minute sthough..
WADR, this is a bit of a myth. Subbing him off constantly had more to with getting Giroud minutes to keep him in the NT picture, than it did with Lacazette's perceived lack of fitness. OG admitted as much:
Wenger wasn't going to take off Özil or Alexis every week when he was trying to get them to sign a new contract, so Lacazette was obvious fall guy.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
WADR, this is a bit of a myth. Subbing him off constantly had more to with getting Giroud minutes to keep him in the NT picture, than it did with Lacazette's perceived lack of fitness. OG admitted as much:
Wenger wasn't going to take off Özil or Alexis every week when he was trying to get them to sign a new contract, so Lacazette was obvious fall guy.
Yeah fair enough. I rate Laca. Always have... This thread's getting silly now though.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We still don't have proof he can last the full 90 minute sthough..
I’m pretty sure he played 90min games at the end of last season?
I don’t think there’s any issues with his fitness. Didn’t even know that people questioned it tbh

It's also been reported that he was playing with an injury last season so it is reasonable that he had to be subbed methinks

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I’m pretty sure he played 90min games at the end of last season?
I don’t think there’s any issues with his fitness. Didn’t even know that people questioned it tbh
Was talk about his stamina being an issue as the trend last season was to remove him.

Below post also a serious possibility in the cause.

It's also been reported that he was playing with an injury last season so it is reasonable that he had to be subbed methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom