• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

No and I don't believe you.
Don't really give a fk what you think tbh.

You want to give it out, take the truth, or give it a rest.

Block R, Row 4 in the North Stand at Maine Road, after relocating when the Kippax went all seater.

I'll bet you never even went to Highbury, I'll bet you weren't there when we played first game of the season, came out in an all yellow kit and got smashed (as usual) 4-0, the kit was never seen again, the next time we played in a yellow away kit was at Loftus Road, we got beat there too, think it was 2-0 or 3-1.

I was also at the game you lot scored 4 in the first 20 minutes at Maine Road, on your way to the title (I think) in a game you beat us 0-5 0r 1-5, and again at Higbury in another of your title years when you went 2-0 up very early and we got back to 2-2, which was how the game ended.

Want me to prove you wrong any more, fool?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't really give a fk what you think tbh.

You want to give it out, take the truth, or give it a rest.

Block R, Row 4 in the North Stand at Maine Road, after relocating when the Kippax went all seater.

I'll bet you never even went to Highbury, I'll bet you weren't there when we played first game of the season, came out in an all yellow kit and got smashed (as usual) 4-0, the kit was never seen again, the next time we played in a yellow away kit was at Loftus Road, we got beat there too, think it was 2-0 or 3-1.

I was also at the game you lot scored 4 in the first 20 minutes at Maine Road, on your way to the title (I think) in a game you beat us 0-5 0r 1-5, and again at Higbury in another of your title years when you went 2-0 up very early and we got back to 2-2, which was how the game ended.

Want me to prove you wrong any more, fool?
You’re a very good supporter of your club.

CanadianGooner1608

No better than a lot Vinci, but I won't be called a JCL by anybody (Jonny-come-lately)

Not really my style to interject myself in a heated conversation, but personnally, the way I read "where were you during the poverty years" related to your presence in the forum, not as a fan. Will willingly admit I don't have the answer to that, considering I've been here for under a year.

Don't quote me on it since I don't know the intensity of this rivalry/hatred (?) Between the two of you, but that made the most sense in the context lol.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world. Did you read any philosopher or in your education you never spent time reading Hegel? Just as an example, Hegel says the truth is in the whole, is always in the whole. Do you ask that question to the manager that finished third in the Premier League or fourth? I had last season great success. I had great success last season that’s what you probably don’t want to admit. I analyse my performance, myself and for me is more important what I think that what you think. I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League, this season and last everybody thought Atlético Madrid amazing because they won the Europa League after being knocked out of the Champions League. We won the Europa League because that was our level. We are the last team in England to win a European cup. And last season, I repeat, I won eight titles, I am the only manager in the world that won Italy, Spain and England and by winning eight titles, not small titles or countries, my second position last season is one of my greatest achievements in football. I think."

There is absolutely no way he prepared and rehearsed in advance that line about Hegel. Nope, no way. Not a chance. Just popped into his head, I imagine. Yep.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
"I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world. Did you read any philosopher or in your education you never spent time reading Hegel? Just as an example, Hegel says the truth is in the whole, is always in the whole. Do you ask that question to the manager that finished third in the Premier League or fourth? I had last season great success. I had great success last season that’s what you probably don’t want to admit. I analyse my performance, myself and for me is more important what I think that what you think. I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League, this season and last everybody thought Atlético Madrid amazing because they won the Europa League after being knocked out of the Champions League. We won the Europa League because that was our level. We are the last team in England to win a European cup. And last season, I repeat, I won eight titles, I am the only manager in the world that won Italy, Spain and England and by winning eight titles, not small titles or countries, my second position last season is one of my greatest achievements in football. I think."

There is absolutely no way he prepared and rehearsed in advance that line about Hegel. Nope, no way. Not a chance. Just popped into his head, I imagine. Yep.

Said it many times, he's the Donald Trump of football.

It's all about me, me, me, me. When things go south, throw the blame everywhere else.

BobP

Memri Fan
Can't wait till he drops the Hitler quote before we play Liverpool.

His pressers are great though, much like LvG's.

giphy.gif

elemoo

I do feel for the guy a little tbh I mean.... he's not wrong! Still an idiot but he is so good at defending unwarrentd shots from the press... destroyed the dude with a philosophical quote - hahaha! He is kinda like Pep in that he can win with top players.... if he had city's team he'd crush the league too + CL. I can't see any other manager winning the league with the current Mun U team.

elemoo

I recently watched his interview with Lineker from his 1st season with Man U and tbh the way he speaks about football and how Man U aren't ready to be a force of domination yet is pretty spot on... interesting to hear if you've got a spare 10mins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom