• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Cardiff vs Arsenal | September 2nd | KO: 1:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Even though I think it's correct that Bellerin starts, I kinda wish Lichsteiner was on the pitch just so he could join in on the eagle celebrations :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It will take a long long time to getvused to the playing out the back stuff, lots of match practice. But having Cech in the center of that is daft. Emerys first major mistake imo.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They're sitting off a bit now. As long as we don't lose concentration we should make hay here.

Gursha

nothing auba tries to do goes for him, god i cant wait till he hits form, gonna be immense, worth the wait

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Lacazette looks good, Ramsey loos zealous. Apart from Cech the defence actually looks okay, as does Xhaka.

Özil and Aubameyang too anonymous as of now. Feels like that latter just is a bit unlucky. Needs a goals.

And for all his talent, I think Guendouzi unbalances that midfield and its press. It's like he's trying to play 6, 8 and 10 all at the same time and it makes him look like a headless chicken. The talent is there but he is really raw just now.

Cech is so f*cking ****. For starters, Leno would be further up field a good few metres to make it easier to receive passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom