• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Cardiff vs Arsenal | September 2nd | KO: 1:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Every team is suddenly pressing us high up because they know we can’t build from the back.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin should have stopped that cross. Twice Monreal has bailed out our CBs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cardiff the only team in 4 divisions not to score this season? Another one for #CharityFC

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You can see bits of his handwirting, but this is not what I expected with a full preseason and a team with our quality. It seems awfully disjointed and unfocused, the press seems random at times, I don't really see any offensive patterns apart from the touchline - cutback thing, Cech and Bellerin unchallenged although Lichtsteiner and Leno sit on the bench.

New guys at other teams like Sarri at Chelsea, Favre at Dortmund, Kovac at Bayern etc. have seemingly been able to get their ideas across faster. And it's not so much the games against City and Chelsea that bug me, it's West Ham and now Cardiff where something seems off.
We still look like this guy just came in a few days ago and it's quite suspect that it's taking so long to get into a habit for these players. It's either him or we truly have a some ****ty players in our squad that can't do the basics.
The fact that we're looking so bad defensively against bottom table teams is very, very worrying for me.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Xhaka leaves it all to Matteo to build up from the back, Ramsey drops deep to help and the first thing he does it pass a terrible ball to Mustafi who looses possession.

Such a shambolic midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom