• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
France are world champions and he hasn't started this season yet. Why is him not being picked an issue?

France are world champions and he hasn't started this season yet. Why is him not being picked an issue?

Its not an issue, it actually favors us and Lacazette. Pointless games too.

Just an opportunity to be hilarious. Me and my centipedes are laughing our asses off here over my joke.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Unless he switches to right back cant see how he makes the French Squad.

Martial will find a club / manager that fits at some point, Coman will regain fitness & then you have the u21s coming through.

The 2018 World Cup should have been his but chose to move league summer before which is always daft.
Can’t see why he wouldn’t unless Mbappe is moved up front by Deschamps when Giroud retires. He’s their only good natural striker in line now that Benzema isn’t welcome anymore. Martial/mbappe are both 2nd strikers/wingers, don’t think he’ll have too worry too much about them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another game another very good performance his workrate is amazing to watch his partnership with getting better

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great performance and world class finish! He was busting his gut in 90th minute, I hope this puts to bed all the question marks about his fitness levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom