• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
His first touch is not **** but it's really not reliable. How many times he's slowed down everything with a missed/mediocre first touch.

tbf our best offensive display this season was without Ramsey against Chelsea.
We played a fast and fluid passing game and we tore them appart.
Exactly mate.
Missed/mediocre first touch is not Premier League top team’s attacking midfielder’s standard.
And I regard a missed/mediocre first as a factor of **** performance, given that I judge him with that standard.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If any of Arsenal's current or ex ops could lure Ramsey anywhere, it is Wenger. No way do I believe Milan or any club would become an option for him cause of Gazidis.

I would agree with that. It might, however, help to smooth negotiations and give Ramsey a better level of comfort if they were willing to make an offer attractive enough for him to consider. I think his wage demands would make it unlikely though. If I'm not mistaken, Higuain is the only player making more than Ramsey already makes at Arsenal. Of course the new ownership could radically alter the wage structure, I suppose.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
sometimes I really wonder what he does

Very strange role, kinda acts like an auxiliary Jack of all trades. Most important thing he does is he holds the ball up higher up the pitch, but not sure how much we need that before we are ahead. Let's see what Emery has in mind.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Very strange role, kinda acts like an auxiliary Jack of all trades. Most important thing he does is he holds the ball up higher up the pitch, but not sure how much we need that before we are ahead. Let's see what Emery has in mind.
only thing he offers over Mkhi is defensive work-rate.

I'd like to see Mkhi take Ramsey's role, and Xhaka paired with Torreira.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
only thing he offers over Mkhi is defensive work-rate.

I'd like to see Mkhi take Ramsey's role, and Xhaka paired with Torreira.

He is better in other departments too, but Mkhi is so direct and just guarantees SOME end product, can't argue with that. We'll see more clearly with more games, I trust Emery.

Token Yank

Mkhitaryan is a far superior player in every aspect except defensive workrate, awareness, tackling. Ramsey is a frustrating ‘tweener’ Player. Honestly hope we get rid and replace with a Sven gem, or Doucoure.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Club need to make a decision. Is he worth 200k a week?

If not, sell in January, and get someone else. I don't think he fits in Emery's system, if we're keeping Özil. I'd rather have two pure wingers than Ramsey and Mkhi, or Özil and Mkhi on the wings.

The choice is Özil or Ramsey, and the club has to make it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I wasn't a fan of his performance today. Not as much endeavor as he has shown before, a bit too many unnecessary moments where he overplayed - which is something he does a lot but eh.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If he doesn't add something to attack in the next few games he should be replaced by Iwobi or Mkhy.
There shouldn't be any contract negotiations with him, just sell the guy and buy a proper right winger who can create and add some goals. I can't see any reasonable argument in his favor anymore.

nick gould

Pointless player if he is played high up the pitch. I wouldn’t mind him in central midfield making late runs in the box but high up the pitch is a no no for me. A club with Arsenal’s history of number 10s having to rely on Ramsey. How on earth did he stay for so long anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom