• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I see all the haters are staying far away from this thread. Man oh man is this player making some posters look silly! Not just his stats but actually watching him play. Links brilliantly and knows exactly where everyone and the net is.
2h3z4s.jpg

@hydrofluoric acid saying nice things about Laca was the highlight of my weekend.

Well praising players for good games is always easy, specially when I'm their biggest fans.

I'm not one of those fans who praise players for a whole season and then eventually backtracking with it saying he was injured for a whole season. I mean was he good? Or injured? Or did you just say he was good because you were scared of angry mods and angry people attacking you constantly because you wanted to have conversation about that he was in fact struggling and playing bad.

If Lacazette keeps it up you will see a lot more praises from me.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Lacazette I think is vital to our success this year & he has to be partnered with PEA as much as possible, they play & link up so well together. I thunk he & PEA also bring that fun sense of humour in the side aswell, if you look at the celebrations after both their goals did a few funny things. Good to see them get their first start together & both get their opening goals.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Looks like Lacazette is staying, he's just blasted media reports of him saying he wants an exit & said he is more then happy at one of the biggest clubs in Europe & is willing to fight for a place in the first 11. Who made those rumours up anyway?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I said at the beginning of the season that PEA and Lacazette will drag this team kicking and screaming into the top 4 even with this change of style of play we are struggling to adapt to.

Jae

Think we'll see Laca and Auba start together in the next game. In his last interview he said they'd been working on the system they played against Cardiff all week prior.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Where are all the people who were saying Pre Season that he wasn't good enough for us? :lol: Seem to have vanished.
Better to say, where can we buy better players than Laca? Spain? Their top CF's are Benzema, Costa and Suarez, all fat and at the end
of their careers. Italy? Fat and out of form Higuain, Mandzukic who is like 34 and Icardi who might be good but is bigger idiot than
Balotelli, no thanks. Germany? Only Lewa is worth mentioning and his form is also dropping. It leaves us with Kane and Cavani who are
better but Laca offers more than them in general play. We should be really happy to have him and Auba

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Think we'll see Laca and Auba start together in the next game. In his last interview he said they'd been working on the system they played against Cardiff all week prior.
I really hope this was planned but something tells me unfortunately that it only happened because of Iwobi’s illness..

Reactions: Jae

Preacher

Always Crying
Alexandre Lacazette on rumours about him being unhappy at at the club: ‘I don’t know who said this stuff, but I’m happy at Arsenal. I know to be in the first eleven is hard and it is always like that in a big club, but I must keep fighting.’

Man like Laca.

moloso

Looking really bright since he came back from injury to be fair. I massively underwhelmed with him last year but most of that opinion was formed when he was clearly playing with an injury.

You've just got to hope he can keep finishing sharply like last Sunday. That goal he scored against Stoke last year which was ruled out for offside also comes to mind. If he can he may be worth the £50m after all.

uriazu

Even more than his game which has been great with good touches and a lot of involvement and movement, creating situations and being very important for us.
I just love his attitude, he has so much character. Hope he has a great season, he deserves it.
For me it started last season, specially after his game against Atletico at home in the EL semifinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom