• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | September 15, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

natural

Established Member
I miss Wenger. We don’t seem to have a way of creating chances here. It’s just hopefull football with no plan at all. I don’t seem to
Understand Ramsey’s role in the team. City are playing a midfield 3 of Fernandinho-silva and silver and we can’t play Özil in there.
You miss the guy who is actually solely responsible for this ****ty squad?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey and Guendouzi off, Torreira and Mkhi on. It's weird how Emery seems capable of making the tough decisions during a game but seems reluctant to do it before the start of a game. Cech, Guendouzi and Ramsey shouldn't be playing for varying reasons (Cech being **** on the ball, Torreira being better than Guendouzi and Ramsey being **** and not part of our future).

Yeah, it's frustrating because it feels like we're wasting time with certain endeavours.

To me we should be starting atleast Lichtsteiner and Torreira.

I advocate for Leno too, but tbf if his gk skills outside of passing the ball aren't up to scratch then it's understandable that he hasn't started yet.

That said if Leno starts in the cup games and looks very good then I'll be pretty p*ssed off. Emery shooting himself in the foot here a bit.

Finesse

Not sure what is wrong with Emery. You cannot play Douzy and Xhaka on same team. Who does what ? Ramsey cannot get hold of the game and he is not technical and clever enough to do that. He is playing an important role. Not only working hard but bringing others into play. We are too predictable

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

35% possession and 0 shots on target, but yeah Newcastle look more likely to score. :lol: This commentator is a clown.

Is he wrong tho? Felt like we'd concede from the off, maybe it's just the Arsenal in me.

Reactions: A_G

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
We are winning this.
We are not playing well at all, international breaks always kills our fluency.

@American_Gooner making fun of posters who you know are on-line just to make them post is poverty from you, having a problem with Bellerin because he follows a vegan diet is poverty from you.

Your attempts to keep the place moving are not good enough, i like you but this is not the way you keep the forum entretaining.
it comes with love, luv.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey's missed chance was pretty terrible. Still don't like him him at CAM, his strengths are nullified there.

Yep far better making the late run than trying to relying on him to be one of our main creators.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Regarding football, yes we look a bit clueless in the final third, but Newcastle are closing themselves and it is difficult to create under that circunstances.

Insert one of Iwobi-Mki to create more football from the back (bench matteo)

Finesse

Same errors and same mistakes for the past 5 games. It is like we don’t learn.

Cech cannot be the keeper of we are playing from the back. Simple.

Last season we were not this poor.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Our movement in the final 3rd is absolutely non-existent.

Two strikers and Özil means no width at all. I think you’ve got to drop one of Guendouzi and Xhaka.

Play Özil as a 10 and someone like Iwobi our wide who can stretch the pitch. Far too narrow right now.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah book is well underrated. So much more than a simple gimmick novel, lot of humanity and soul in that book.

Well said. Whilst we're on the subject, Philip K. **** never got his full dues as an author I felt.

Not as prolific as Asimov or Heinlein but much more imaginative I felt.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's all because some dumbass gave Cech the number 1 shirt before Emery came in. Think he's waiting for a Cech injury tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom