• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | September 15, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We are winning this.
We are not playing well at all, international breaks always kills our fluency.

@American_Gooner making fun of posters who you know are on-line just to make them post is poverty from you, having a problem with Bellerin because he follows a vegan diet is poverty from you.

Your attempts to keep the place moving are not good enough, i like you but this is not the way you keep the forum entretaining.
it comes with love, luv.
I didn't know you were on :lol: wasn't making fun of you either

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
Mkhi and Torreira on at half time hopefully. It's becoming worrying that early subs are needed every time though, hopefully Emery starts getting are 11 right from the get go soon.

Godwin1

Very well-known
The game will stretch second half I'm fairly confident and we'll be able to create enough chances to win. Think Emery is going to have to make a change to stretch it though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech - 6
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 6
Sokratis - 6
Monreal - 6
Xhaka - 6
Dozy - 6
Özil - 5
Ramsey - 4
Lacazette - 5
Aubameyang - 5
Mustafi made two terrible mistakes that could have been defining moments, Sokratis played like I hoped he would.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well said. Whilst we're on the subject, Philip K. **** never got his full dues as an author I felt.

Not as prolific as Asimov or Heinlein but much more imaginative I felt.

Asimov’s short stories were always sort of who-dunnits in space for me. All about the plot twist and ending reveal.

**** was never a slave to the plot, his stories would always seem much broader and alive. The character would come first which still is pretty unique.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I didn't know you were on :lol: wasn't making fun of you either
please....

the elite comment, the stop playing videogames comments

i can deal with people who thinks is funny but they are not i cant do with cowards that dont own their actions specailly because you know that when an argentinan IP comes in it is me.

sad.

Finesse

I don’t get you at all Unai

Your keeper can’t play from the back yet you insist with him and we cannot even make a move from the back. Instead we are creating chances for the opponent.

Who is your Defensive Midfielder to shades the back 4 and intercept balls. Don’t tell me is Douzy or Xhaka.

Who is your central midfielder who creates and organised play in the final third. Don’t tell me it’s Ramsey. While Özil is on the wings.

5 games same signature. No real improvement. Apart from Lacca proving he should be up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom