• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
:) Didn’t you earlier say: “I actually think it’s more sinister than that.

Rather than have a frank discussion about the wide ranging societal topics highlighted in Özil’s argument, the DFB creates a stupid straw man argument about the German team not being racist, handily avoiding the actual point of his post.”?

Since this “sinister” effort on part of the DFB would be a conscious act involving at least several DFB members I thought having some proof such an effort had taken place to be good. But obviously not.
How the fVck do you prove something like that when quite clearly it is something that would happen behind closed doors. WTF kind of logic is this?
In anycase, Rex said he thought it was more sinister. As in, it is his opinion. Nowhere did he state he read this anywhere or claimed it was a bona fide fact.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How the fVck do you prove something like that when quite clearly it is something that would happen behind closed doors. WTF kind of logic is this?
In anycase, Rex said he thought it was more sinister. As in, it is his opinion. Nowhere did he state he read this anywhere or claimed it was a bona fide fact.
Fair - as we are trading in opinions and not facts.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was about to post that link. Amazing to think this will be his first game at Newcastle, I'm not reading anything into it, just surprised. I tipped him to be our star player this season and I'm still hopeful. I think Emery has it in him to help Özil improve but does Özil, we'll see!
I hope that is true. I honestly doubt it as Özil has gotten away with his attitude for too long. Might be to ingrained now after 5 years of Wenger.

Read somewhere else about the amount of sick days he has had since beginning of 2017.

At least Emery is trying and that is a start. Cannot do more than that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
These boots with the home kit would look pretty good I reckon, especially the white socks with the pink strip at the top. Never understood players who wear boots which clash with the kit. Gotta look the part y'know.

adidas-stars-train-in-unreleased-adidas-nemeziz-predator-x-spectral-mode-pack-boots%2B%25289%2529.jpg

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Now you are switching argument “lad”. We either discuss our arguments honestly or not.

Even better, let’s call it a day on this exchange. I doubt Özil will remain an Arsenal player for long anyhow. It will come to a head and he will want out. Don’t think he is a player who will work with Emery long term.

There is actually no argument to be had. You're simply being so obnoxiously obtuse to the whole situation because you don't like the player.

The DFBs antics are not up for some form of discussion whether they are right or wrong. They are strictly wrong. No wiggle room for sympathy. They have proven to be racist and curving the whole discussion (what @Rex Banner has been trying to explain to you) isn't doing them any good service.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I hope that is true. I honestly doubt it as Özil has gotten away with his attitude for too long. Might be to ingrained now after 5 years of Wenger.

Read somewhere else about the amount of sick days he has had since beginning of 2017.

At least Emery is trying and that is a start. Cannot do more than that.
Someone has a weak immune system... So out of this world that is.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You're simply being so obnoxiously obtuse to the whole situation because you don't like the player.
"obnoxiously obtuse" - Thanks for keeping up the level of the discussion! Way to go!

PS. Actually used to rate Özil. But after watching him play week in and week out for 5 odd years I have soured on him. But by all means keep the faith yourself!

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
"obnoxiously obtuse" - Thanks for keeping up the level of the discussion! Way to go!

PS. Actually used to rate Özil. But after watching him play week in and week out for 5 odd years I have soured on him. But by all means keep the faith yourself!
What you think of the player should have nothing to do with how the DFB have responded. Even fellow players aswell.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tell me a bit more about what you sent me please! I can’t watch it now but it looks very interesting!
Basically the Paratroopers shot killed and beat people in West Belfast. They told a porky that they were IRA men and women and the media repeated it unquestionably. They then went yo Derry and done the same thing on Bloody Sunday which was the biggest recruitment drive for the IRA and the troubles went mental.

This lie that these people were armed and dangerous was repeated very much similar to Hillsborough but without the 3.5k dead.

The point is the state and the apparatus of the state will lie and a compliant media will repeat it unquestionably.

Everyone should watch that documentary.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Basically the Paratroopers shot killed and beat people in West Belfast. They told a porky that they were IRA men and women and the media repeated it unquestionably. They then went yo Derry and done the same thing on Bloody Sunday which was the biggest recruitment drive for the IRA and the troubles went mental.

This lie that these people were armed and dangerous was repeated very much similar to Hillsborough but without the 3.5k dead.

The point is the state and the apparatus of the state will lie and a compliant media will repeat it unquestionably.

Remember my Irish school teacher telling us the day he decided to migrate to Aus, involved partroopers busting his door down in the middl e of the night and being hung by his feet from a helicopter at a great height.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’ll watch it tonight, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom