• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Apparently he turned down Monaco and Real Madrid to renew with us as well. If he lives up to potential we’re gonna have a star on our hands. Been too long since we’ve had a top academy player come through.

Take it you don't rate Alex Iwobi or AMN :eek:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Now that the dust has settled I have to say I feel this is the most amazing move it could happen at this stage of his career. I think being a year at top level away from the scope of English media and demanding fans will do wonders for him. He didn't do a lot when he played and I feel that the impatient fans would get on his back Iwobi-wise after a couple of games.

So anyone thinks the German link was a bit of Sven connection?The media wanted us to believe Naggelsman was Sven's choice for AW's successor, could be something into it.

I love how Nelson is celebrating like he is just at Hoffenheim and the big plan is scoring goals for him self to come back and become starter here!

Elite mentality!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's not even left-footed, right? Goddamn baller.

All I could think of when I saw him celebrating was how I remember him saying in a video he did with some kids recently (not like that) when they asked him how he'd celebrate and he said he'd been working on some but he wasn't sure.....then he scores on his debut and it just all goes out the window. The best celebrations are the ones where the player doesn't know what to do and just leaps with joy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He came on with about 20 mins left and initially had a failed dribble that led to a counter. After that though, he had a few really good off-the-ball runs into the half space and some crosses afterwards and got settled into the game very well. I went for a piss and came back just as he scored :lol:.

He came on and played kind of a free role, he popped up mostly on the left and central areas. I think the touch he took as well as the finish (on his weak foot too) is more indication that this is a guy you want close to goal - similar to Gnabry in fact. This isn't a guy you want faffing about too much in the deeper areas unless he's moving the play forward. Very dangerous in the area. I hold out faint hope that Nagelsmann is encouraged enough that he gives him a start vs Shakhtar in the CL on Wednesday - and in the same free-ish role he played in today. Get him close to the goal, in that final 3rd, and that's where he's gonna shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom