• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ok, I would have been surprised. I remember a video recently of him saving ducklings from his empty swimming pool. Would have been odd if he then went and shot their mates :)
Think you just read it wrong man. The comment was made because of his conservationist history. Not just the swimming pool but he is highly involved in many serious and worthy causes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
https://arseblog.news/2018/09/ivan-...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

He's agreed to join Milan. Now sod off and get us someone with hair.

It might be someone else, but the most straightforward conclusion to draw would be Josh Kroenke taking over. Is that really gonna work, is he gonna leave all his other roles in the US to come live here? Hmm. Not to mention this from his wikipedia:

"He enjoys reading Harry Potter, watching Entourage, and having breakfast at McDonald's."

Modern young executive, or idiot child of rich family?

It's kinda hard to know how to react to this. Some will say just chill out, it's not like he performed miracles anyway and we can just get someone better. On the other hand you could say well it's usually not good news when the captain jumps ship right after setting off on a new voyage which he himself has very publicly organised.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
time for the professionals to leave.
it now Kroenke & Son.

Good job Ivan. Thorough professional.

balthazar

We can only hope that if Kroenke Jr. takes over, and spends a lot of time here and being involved with the team etc, that it will turn him into a proper fan and demand that his daddy will release some funds.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Will be happy with any CEO on the cutting edge of football deals.

Never understood why when competing against these financial juggernauts we were always atleast a year behind be it sleeve sponsors, training ground sponsors or anything else. The contract management has also been truly abysmal.

My personal highlight of Ivans time here was approaching one of Usmanovs companies for a sponsorship deal not realising who the majority shareholder was.

He also accused Ivan Gazidis, Arsenal’s chief executive, of unprofessionalism after he allegedly inquired about shirt sponsorship from Megafon, one of Russia’s largest mobile phone operators, not knowing Mr Usmanov was a majority shareholder in the company.

https://www.ft.com/content/7e85270e-c69a-11e1-963a-00144feabdc0

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Will be happy with any CEO on the cutting edge of football deals.

Never understood why when competing against these financial juggernauts we were always atleast a year behind be it sleeve sponsors, training ground sponsors or anything else. The contract management has also been truly abysmal.

My personal highlight of Ivans time here was approaching one of Usmanovs companies for a sponsorship deal not realising who the majority shareholder was.

Jeez, starting to understand how they got taken for a ride by those Chinese fraudsters. Can't shake the feeling Ivan borders on being a smooth talking con man .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

https://arseblog.news/2018/09/ivan-...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

He's agreed to join Milan. Now sod off and get us someone with hair.

It might be someone else, but the most straightforward conclusion to draw would be Josh Kroenke taking over. Is that really gonna work, is he gonna leave all his other roles in the US to come live here? Hmm. Not to mention this from his wikipedia:

"He enjoys reading Harry Potter, watching Entourage, and having breakfast at McDonald's."

Modern young executive, or idiot child of rich family?

It's kinda hard to know how to react to this. Some will say just chill out, it's not like he performed miracles anyway and we can just get someone better. On the other hand you could say well it's usually not good news when the captain jumps ship right after setting off on a new voyage which he himself has very publicly organised.

Milan just gave him an offer he couldn't refuse . Ivan's never been an Arsenal man the way Dein or Fizman were . Pure and simply an employee , good luck to him in his endeavours .

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only worry I have is if this influences Mislintat and Sanllehi to remain at the club or not. I'm hoping it has no influence at all, as I want them to stay.

Top Bottom