• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Leno
Lich Holding Mav Elneny
Lucas Willock
Smith-Rowe Iwobi Nketiah
Welbeck
That's the team I'd start minus Torreira but apparently he is starting which I think is quite dumb. Not fit to start important premier league games but fit to start against a weak Ukrainian team in the group stage of the Europa League? Why???

cannonade

Established Member
That's the team I'd start minus Torreira but apparently he is starting which I think is quite dumb. Not fit to start important premier league games but fit to start against a weak Ukrainian team in the group stage of the Europa League? Why???
Because we’d really suck if he didn’t play?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Jenko didn't spent his career getting injured he might have very good chance to start

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Because the quicker he gets his fitness levels up, the sooner he'll be starting PL games!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we'll finally see Welbeck at LB, and I am excited.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Completely forgot about Dominic Thompson. Impressed in the Youth Cup last year. Has improved a great deal since his U18 debut.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Eddie
Iwobi smith-rowe Mkhi
Elnenny Torreira
Welbz Holding Mustafi Lichsteiner
Leno

I'd be happy with that line up. I want Nketiah at CF because he will score goals and its good for his experience, playing Welbeck at LB makes sense, especially as Emery has mentioned it before.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I'd be happy with that line up. I want Nketiah at CF because he will score goals and its good for his experience, playing Welbeck at LB makes sense, especially as Emery has mentioned it before.

Especially considering the left back situation with the injuries to those that provide backup to main man monreal. He could do with a rest ahead of the Everton game. A needs must thing and I'm sure welbz would be willing to slot in there for the one game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Especially considering the left back situation with the injuries to those that provide backup to main man monreal. He could do with a rest ahead of the Everton game. A needs must thing and I'm sure welbz would be willing to slot in there for the one game.

Yeah, Monreal definitely needs to rest. Welbeck at RB seems good to me, unless Lichsteiner at LB and another player RB, I'm not sure who's in the running from the youngsters.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
should treat this like we treated the league cup. play the kids. This is the worst competition ever, like a special tournament arranged for the special kids. At least the FA cup or League cup are open to all, and its not like the top 8 clubs or so are removed, while the rest play for a consolation cup.

The biggest benefit of winning this is a Champions League place. Thats it, the much-scorned CL qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom