• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's a good player, but I don't think Gabriel Jesus is that transcendent talent he was hyped to be a few years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if City go big on a CF in the next two years when Aguero leaves.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who's been worse, the City players or the City fans? I could maybe understand if they'd been handed horrible unsuccessful football for ages, then maybe they could be so miserable. But they're literally living a fairytale and they turn up so glum for the first European home game of the season, it boggles my mind.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's a good player, but I don't think Gabriel Jesus is that transcendent talent he was hyped to be a few years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if City go big on a CF in the next two years when Aguero leaves.
Saw him play futsal with Neymar a couple times, I didn’t believe he was from Brazil.

Reactions: A_G

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

He had a terrible WC. No idea why Brazil didn't just start Firmino every game.

Reactions: A_G

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ronaldo in tears as he leaves the pitch.. imagine when he sees that there’s a penalty he won’t be able to take.

Dne1S1ZXoAAlB_K.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pep won’t win another CL, his football dominates leagues but the template for doing him in is out there.

Very true, his sides have been knocked out to Atletico, Monaco and Liverpool in recent seasons, teams his sides would have been expected to beat due to their superior quality.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He had a terrible WC. No idea why Brazil didn't just start Firmino every game.
Because Brazil have the most idiotic managers everytime. They need at least 3 generational talents to play at the same time to win something. They’re just lucky with such talent.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Pep won’t win another CL, his football dominates leagues but the template for doing him in is out there.
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. His teams are **** in away games when playing in the CL.
You can see the fragility of their style in this game against Lyon, where there's chaos whenever they lose possession and get caught on the break. It's been happening for years and the guy still hasn't learned his lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom