• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

You obviously cannot prevent impact injuries through doping. Also if something is completely ruptured you can't do much about it, a lesion e.g. can be treated differently, e.g. with illegal substances.

Even in the first season the players who were fit did over perform physically.
I think you're actually being serious, saying this as well :lol::lol::lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I think you're actually being serious, saying this as well :lol::lol::lol:

What?

Have you heard about the use of calf blood and stem cells in treating injuries? It is highly debated whether something like it and similar could be considered doping. Incidentally the guy who treats City players in Spain is a big name in that. The Bayern doc dabbles in this grey area but even he was wary of Pep and his Spanish doctors.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Would Germany or Brazil ever considering a non native? Think the Brazilian federation might be keen if they continue to sh*t the bed every four years.

Germany definitely not. They stick to Germans. Even Hasenhuettl was considered as a no go as Austrian.

Brazil maybe.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think City should bring up charges against Lyon for steroid usage by their goalkeeper.

Or they should go out and spend another $200 million Pounds on better back ups.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

We do (for whatever reason) have a problem with people picking and choosing their games, leaving empty seats, but I can honestly tell you, there is no way that the crowd for the Southampton game was only 2/3rds-ish of capacity, or the Sp**s game 8k-ish down on capacity. The Sp**s game was packed, the Saints one, probably 49/50k there.

I went to all of the games they talked about in the BBC report and can tell you, they are talking complete and utter tosh. It comes as no surprise that the BBC are based in Salford Quays now, and the head of sport there used to work for united. Make of that what you will.

Are you going to blame the lad from Salford Quays for yesterdays 13,000 empty attendance too, pal? ;)

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/09/2...r-city-vs-lyon-attendance-as-13000-stay-away/

Are you going to blame the lad from Salford Quays for yesterdays 13,000 empty attendance too, pal? ;)

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/09/2...r-city-vs-lyon-attendance-as-13000-stay-away/
No, why would I?

The fact that we had 13k more against Fulham, tells you everything you need to know about the way we feel about this competition. I don't do the home CL games usually, but I try to do a couple of the CL aways each season, gives me a chance to visit cities I may otherwise not go to, and go to new grounds.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

No, why would I?

The fact that we had 13k more against Fulham, tells you everything you need to know about the way we feel about this competition. I don't do the home CL games usually, but I try to do a couple of the CL aways each season, gives me a chance to visit cities I may otherwise not go to, and go to new grounds.

Didn’t know it was part of the protest, what’s your stance on it? I see you’re not going to those games but do you think it’s really productive or changing anything? I feel like it’s only painting a narrative that your fan base isn’t strong whether that be the truth or completely false, as Arteta is out here publicly speaking about it not being ideal that your fans aren’t turning up.

The logic is these fans are protesting against UEFA whilst paying for a season ticket, they are literally wasting money to not support the team, right? And are you telling me all of those 13K that attended won’t show up for the knockout rounds if you were to face United at home (unlikely I know)? It’s hard to believe that this is even your fans logic, it feels like an excuse. Because you damn well would show up.

Your club has spent decades in the football wilderness, fighting against PNE in league one and now you’ve got something to be proud of being in the biggest stage of club level European football. Forgive me but I don’t understand it.

My first post was a bit tongue and cheek but I’m not trying to come across as facetious at all here. I think you’re one of the better posters here but I just am struggling to understand the reasoning behind this. You are clearly a very loyal fan and I admire that, you’ve seen the worst and best of City. I understand not agreeing with UEFA, but it’s done now, your club isn’t getting any money back and it just reflects badly by not showing up on the club at this point. I want to know your point of view as a fan for decades.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Might be a blessing in disguise for City, they were great last season with Delph at LB and Sane ahead of him

Latest posts

Top Bottom