• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Its not a given we'll reach the final, it'll depend on when we meet Chelsea and how seriously they take the competition. And we don't know who'll parachute into this tournament from the CL. By the look of things one of PSG or Napoli might drop in. The only thing worse than being in the EL is being eliminated by the first strong team we meet in the EL.
Don't forget Sp**s as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hope to see Lucas, Lichtsteiner & Martinez get a start tonight.

Not convinced I will give it a watch though.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Mate genuinely it’s a great little tournament.

Yes it’s not the CL but it’s great when you’re in a European final regardless, boosts the profile of the club and helps instill a winning culture.

Going to be even more interesting when City end up in EL after failing to qualify from the group stages .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Why don't you want to see Leno play? Just interesting that most have been waiting to see him play, do you not rate him?
Nothing against Leno although the neutral views / opinions are a little concerning.

Just now the team looks like a multiple year FM simulation hope some of the players that have come through the system can win places. We gave him a contract till 2022 & from the small glimpses looks to be featuring in training more than the standard 3rd keeper. Carabao Cup more likley right now I imagine.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nothing against Leno although the neutral views / opinions are a little concerning.

Just now the team looks like a multiple year FM simulation hope some of the players that have come through the system can win places. We gave him a contract till 2022 & from the small glimpses looks to be featuring in training more than the standard 3rd keeper. Carabao Cup more likley right now I imagine.

Yeah Carabao would be good for him, I agree its good to give all players a chance, particularly those who've been with us for a while. I'm just desperate to see Leno as I think he's going to be a great keeper for us, very athletic!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Boring team, but I guess he's giving game time to those who'll be counted on in the pl season.. No reason to start Auba, Monreal, Sokratis though..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Boring team, but I guess he's giving game time to those who'll be counted on in the pl season.. No reason to start Auba, Monreal, Sokratis though..
Agree about Auba. But monreal and Sokratis we got no choice because marvs and kola niles injured

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I can understand Emery playing Auba, he's been way below par and needs to improve. The only down side is Nketiah has to be on the bench. Great to see Torreira finally getting a start, even if he only does 45 mins again its still a step closer to a PL start.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
This team is almost as strong as our first team. Guess we'll get to see Smith Rowe only after out qualification is sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom