• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's not true at all. The finishes were too good and Cech moves like a Walrus now. No chance he gets a hand to them.
Cech is taller than Leno, he could've got closer. It's the hard and low shots he struggles with.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Blaze of Glory = I like him but remains the only mod to have seriously pissed me off which I've not gotten over. 7/10
American Gooner Wind up merchant 3/10
Celestis Pushover 9/10
Yousif Passive aggressive 9/10
Aevius Too often goes missing. 5/10

Leno can still make it at top level but people have to understand he came here with damage reputation. He used to be the next big thing and very talented.

So he needs time to rebuild his confidence and then we can see what he is made off!

Tonight we should be mostly frustrated with our defense as whole instead of individuals and that it was two world class shots from the oppposition but Leno also need to understand in modern game top teams need keepers who are capable of the unthinkable from time to time!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Blaze of Glory 8/10
American Gooner 9/10
Celestis.... I think they gave me this tagline 0/10
Yousif Nice 9/10
Aevius Pretty sure they banned me for a month once so 1/10

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
If y'all going to rank the mods just create a thread and have it discussed for the season. And at the end of it, we can have a vote and the worst case ones get relegated and some other users get promoted.

cannonade

Established Member
Lich gets the ball stuck between his feet, attacker’s bashes an unsaveable first time into the corner and it’s Leno’s fault? Totally on Lich. GKs always get the stick around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom