• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Showed his pace a few times today. Good game, he's been our best CB all season. Good experienced pro, never did understand why so many didn't fancy him.

People who haven't seen a player much tend to form their opinions based on what other fans say about them on the internet, so they're surprised when the conventional "wisdom" turns out to be wrong.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
People who haven't seen a player much tend to form their opinions based on what other fans say about them on the internet, so they're surprised when the conventional "wisdom" turns out to be wrong.

I know some were turned off by the triple nutmeg video someone posted on here. The fact is he could have been MOTM in that same game!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He is great. Been really impressed. If only he had a more confident and reliable partner for the longer part of the season....

Our defense has not been good and I would put it on the center backs and the two midfielders in front of them.

Not impressed yet. We need better defenders.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's been solid tbf and I can't wait to see him with a fully fit Kos. I wasn't overjoyed by his signing but I'm pretty pleased so far.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's been solid tbf and I can't wait to see him with a fully fit Kos. I wasn't overjoyed by his signing but I'm pretty pleased so far.

It's a shame we'll never have a fully fit Kos.

nick gould

The guy is deceptively quick. You can’t tackle the way he does without getting loads of yellow cards if he wasn’t quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom