• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
absolutely love Theo, but if he scores and celebrates he’s joining my hate list.
I do think if he scores he would keep it respectful, but there’s only one way to find out, hopefully we never do

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I never get why players don't celebrate against their former clubs, if anything Van Persie not celebrating irked me more than if he had have done (or when he did a year later). It's kind of like "I respect this club", aye you respected us so much you ran down your contract, held us to ransom and forced us to pick between two rivals clubs because you wouldn't go to Juve.

Regardless, they're at a new club now, Everton have their own ambitions and Theo should be 100% focused on that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure anything will ever come close to the “Adebayor incident” away at Man City.

Yeah, celebrating a goal is one thing, running the whole length of the pitch to do it is something else. He went right down in my estimation, shame because I had no problems with him before that moment. If Theo scores and does anything more than a single fist pump, my views will be the same.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Richarlison is a big worry for this game. Sokratis has the pace but we need to close him down when he gets anywhere near a shooting opportunity, we have to start Torreira in this game. I'd also play Iwobi in place of Ramsey, he's much better with the ball, also I'm at the point where I feel Ramsey will be off, so lets plan without him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Richarlison is a big worry for this game. Sokratis has the pace but we need to close him down when he gets anywhere near a shooting opportunity, we have to start Torreira in this game. I'd also play Iwobi in place of Ramsey, he's much better with the ball, also I'm at the point where I feel Ramsey will be off, so lets plan without him.
Richarlison is suspended

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I never get why players don't celebrate against their former clubs, if anything Van Persie not celebrating irked me more than if he had have done (or when he did a year later). It's kind of like "I respect this club", aye you respected us so much you ran down your contract, held us to ransom and forced us to pick between two rivals clubs because you wouldn't go to Juve.

Regardless, they're at a new club now, Everton have their own ambitions and Theo should be 100% focused on that.

Should he Force His way out when hes got 5 years left? Or should he run his contract down? Which is moree respectful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom