• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 6

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
As i said if we be decent enough away from our and the defence become better we definitely finishing 3rd or 4th.
City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

This was my top 4 prediction before the season. Still think we need to do some recruiting in January. Another centreback, maybe a winger.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We look worse than all of those teams bar maybe Tottenhan. It will be very hard getting top4 this season.
It's not how you start, Hydro, it's how you finish.

At least that's my motto.

Tipping Liverpool to win the league but still think there's a possibility of them having quite a big blow out by the end of the season with Klopp's style. Chelsea I don't think are much better then us. We could have easily beaten them. It's hard to predict where we'll finish but we'll definitely get better as the season goes on and others will get worse.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We should have pumped Chelsea. Sp**s look gash, so do Utd. We’re in the mix.

When Kos comes back hopefully we’ll look even more solid.

I still really don't have hopes on Kos coming back and being in the first team, imo he wasn't even that great before the injury, we've needed to replace him for a while now. What I'm hoping is that he can form a solid partnership with Sokratis and the reason I didn't rate him was because of Mustafi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still really don't have hopes on Kos coming back and being in the first team, imo he wasn't even that great before the injury, we've needed to replace him for a while now. What I'm hoping is that he can form a solid partnership with Sokratis and the reason I didn't rate him was because of Mustafi.

Exactly. Once we can bin Mustafi clean off we’ll be better even if Kos is half the player he was.

We should have pumped Chelsea. Sp**s look gash, so do Utd. We’re in the mix.

When Kos comes back hopefully we’ll look even more solid.

We are still the most broken out of these teams at the moment imo. Winning all the games up until Liverpool is vital for my self to get hopes up!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We are still the most broken out of these teams at the moment imo. Winning all the games up until Liverpool is vital for my self to get hopes up!

Sp**s look woeful, Kane looks dead on his feet. Their squad looks thin already.

Utd are one poor result away from imploding. We’ve looked shaky at the back yes but we can turn it on whenever up front.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom