• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Not loading for me weirdly, what's said? Any direct Mourinho/Pogba quotes?

Duncan Castles: "Can confirm that Paul Pogba has been told he will never captain Manchester United again following his ‘attack, attack, attack’ comments on Saturday."

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not loading for me weirdly, what's said? Any direct Mourinho/Pogba quotes?

Just duncan castles saying : "Can confirm that Paul Pogba has been told he will never captain Manchester United again following his ‘attack, attack, attack’ comments on Saturday."

I would think Castles is credible when it comes to Mourinho, surely he gets some benefits for being such a fanboy.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just duncan castles saying : "Can confirm that Paul Pogba has been told he will never captain Manchester United again following his ‘attack, attack, attack’ comments on Saturday."

I would think Castles is credible when it comes to Mourinho, surely he gets some benefits for being such a fanboy.

Fair enough.

To put it quite briefly; Pogba > Mourinho in regards to importance for me.

Thanks @krengon and @ThlRama

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable how many problems mourinho create in his 3rd season at every club he managed it like he does it in purpose

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Zizou is the man for us.

He's surely set up to be the next Juve manager with that DoF role in Torino. It's only a question of time.

I feel if Allegri doesn't win or at least get into the final of the CL this season, he's getting the boot and Zidane will come in. Only if Juve have a great season Allegri will be able to stay until his contract runs out in 2020, and then Zidane will take over. Zizou hasn't taken that DoF role for fun - he could've taken a sabbatical and it doesn't make him any hotter of a property. I also think it's very likely him and Ronaldo both knew about each other's post Real destination being Juventus.

Also, Zidane will have a very similar situation to when he took over Real: As DoF he can get to know the club, the players as well as be involved in squad planning; he can start molding that squad to his desires even before he takes over as manager - same way as at Real.

With Juve's big target clearly being the CL, Allegri having failed to win it in the last few years and on a short contract, Ronaldo coming in...this setup is so clearly designed for Zidane to take over his old club.

But do you reckon he would ditch his DoF spot along the plan for him to become their manager midterm if Man Utd came in with an offer? The situation at Juve is much more favourable and steady, and I suppose their squad is better, too.

I really can't see a fitting candidate to succeed Mourinho right now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sure Fergie will put in a word for Wenger.

Drop him in like Guus & get Pogba / Alexis / Martial playing good + happy.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Alexis is finished, as we saw with Torres once those types of players lose that burst and acceleration they're nowhere near as effective.
It's also the inflexibility of the player (and his manager) to change his role.

This has been done by even great players like C. Ronaldo and Messi. C. Ronaldo moved into the ST position, and Messi moved further inside. Alexis needs to play off someone like OG, or move to a more attacking team where he will have some players around him to pass to.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The weird thing is, you can actually afford to go out of the league cup without it being a disaster. The biggest disaster isn't that United went out on penalties. It is that they didn't field one academy player in their line up in a Mickey mouse cup. I find that incredible. I will be really upset if some of our youngsters don't get a start vs Brentford.

Latest posts

Top Bottom