• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ismaila Sarr

Belgian_Gooner

I posted about this guy recently in the Wish List thread.

I was watching the Rennes-Marseille match about a month ago and this guy has future world beater all over him. Incredible pace, good height and a menacing shot. I think this guy is made for the Premier League.

Still some mistakes to iron out like keeping the ball too long and decision making.

Oh, and he scores golazo's aswell.

Token Yank

Looks raw but he has been on my ‘realistic’ wishlist since WC. Supposedly Barca has interest but he decided to go to Rennes.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Sarr looks like he has strong potential, his dribbling looks dangerous and his first touch looks quite good. Super quick as well. He'd definitely add something we're missing, I'd just hope he can up his end product a little.

Nicolas Pepe at Lille is another one to watch out for.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great destructive dribbler, really liked him at the World Cup - but I feel he also has the capacity for subtlety if it calls for it. Would be a very smart signing, one I would argue for. At least until he potentially reaches Dembele levels and soars beyond our price range of course :lol:.

Malky

Established Member
We're being linked with a quick, pacey, winger?
giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I posted about this guy recently in the Wish List thread.

I was watching the Rennes-Marseille match about a month ago and this guy has future world beater all over him. Incredible pace, good height and a menacing shot. I think this guy is made for the Premier League.

Still some mistakes to iron out like keeping the ball too long and decision making.

Oh, and he scores golazo's aswell.

That is a hell of a shot!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great destructive dribbler, really liked him at the World Cup - but I feel he also has the capacity for subtlety if it calls for it. Would be a very smart signing, one I would argue for. At least until he potentially reaches Dembele levels and soars beyond our price range of course :lol:.

I don't think he is that destructive. I think he has okay physical attributes but he doesn't seem that technically gifted when it comes to dribbling. If your youtube compilation of your best dribbled shows you beating s man and then going to ground more often then not it shows that he doesn't ride challenges which is a must. I never feel like he is in complete control when he dribbles .

The player we should be looking at is Saint Maximin in my opinion. Flying under the radar this season as he is being played up front. Not his best position, yet still comfortably in the top 5 dribbles completed per game in France. He is also incredibly skilful and commits to a dribble. When he pushes that ball forward he runs at pace allowing him to ride challenges like Hazard does. Also seems quicker than Sarr or Pepe.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I don't think he is that destructive. I think he has okay physical attributes but he doesn't seem that technically gifted when it comes to dribbling. If your youtube compilation of your best dribbled shows you beating s man and then going to ground more often then not it shows that he doesn't ride challenges which is a must. I never feel like he is in complete control when he dribbles .

The player we should be looking at is Saint Maximin in my opinion. Flying under the radar this season as he is being played up front. Not his best position, yet still comfortably in the top 5 dribbles completed per game in France. He is also incredibly skilful and commits to a dribble. When he pushes that ball forward he runs at pace allowing him to ride challenges like Hazard does. Also seems quicker than Sarr or Pepe.

A player with this set of skills instantly takes us up a level.

Saint-Maximin? Could we nickname him The Difference Principle?

jpphlst

You do know that anyone can edit a wiki entry right? It's obviously fake.

"Arsenal F.C have bought Sarr in a bid for £50 million but will rise to £65 million if certain targets are met individual to the player"

This sentence alone is evidence of that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom