• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

ThlRama

Player:Saka
People let their hatred towards Mourinho cloud their thoughts. If we had a player like Pogba, who on several occasions went to the media, to declare that he needs love to play well, getting new flamboyant haircuts all the time and posting IG stories during a game, we'd all be upset.

I agree with this. Mourinho has been awful but at least has tried to be humble.

@Juan Matas Beard not sure you're worse run than us. Hopefully Emery can turn this around.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I always backed Pogba but that clip says more about the player than manager. Especially after all the recent comments.

Players need to know their place... Scholes etc one thing but not if you are 25 & just back after costing the club 100m as a kid.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
People let their hatred towards Mourinho cloud their thoughts. If we had a player like Pogba, who on several occasions went to the media, to declare that he needs love to play well, getting new flamboyant haircuts all the time and posting IG stories during a game, we'd all be upset.
I'm upset people like him exist in real life!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I don't even think Pogba said anything bad. He's echoing what everybody knows. We need to attack.

Imagine getting your captaincy stripped for this:

Pogba said:
"We are at home and we should play much better against Wolves. We are here to attack," said Pogba.

"When we play like [that] it's easier for us."

"I think teams are scared when they see Manchester United attacking and attacking. That was our mistake," said 25-year-old Pogba.

"Maybe the attitude should be better and we should play better because, again, we are at Old Trafford and we should just attack and press like we did against Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal last season."

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't even think Pogba said anything bad. He's echoing what everybody knows. We need to attack.

Imagine getting your captaincy stripped for this:
It was probably for this part:
When asked what was stopping United from doing that, Pogba said: “I can’t tell you because I’m a player. It’s not me.”

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Worrying times - they are spiralling downwards far too quickly and I'm concerned that Mourinho might lose his job sooner rather than later. I'd be gutted if that happened :(

Top Bottom