• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 7

ThlRama

Player:Saka
People were quite funny to me, thinking that Liverpool were favourites for the League ahead of Chelsea. I expect them to be proven wrong. Idk about City but I expect Chelsea to finish above Liverpool.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People were quite funny to me, thinking that Liverpool were favourites for the League ahead of Chelsea. I expect them to be proven wrong. Idk about City but I expect Chelsea to finish above Liverpool.
This Liverpool are favourites narrative is purely a media invention, they finished miles off City last season and only secured CL football on the last day of the season. Only way that would be true is if you think Allison is enough to bridge the 20+ points gap.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
What's the deal with Keita? Never been a big Wijnaldum fan, is he keeping Keita out or is he injured?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool are getting into some good positions, like they showed against us you can defenitely create chances against them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Considering you have David Luiz Rudiger who both aren't quality defending so well against very strong Liverpool attack

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea are really good, just quality wise you can that a lot of the players are really comfortable adopting the passing style and have done it so quickly.

It's annoying because it's easy to underestimate then as they are so poor when they don't play for the manager, but they have genuine quality and may actually be in the title race.

Life isn't fair :(

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well Sarri ball didn't need much time the passing and pressing from Chelsea been very good

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't think Chelsea have been all that, tbh. Liverpool could have been winning and we should have beaten them. Liverpool will win this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why klopp bought kieta and Fabinho if he don't play them in these type of games?

Latest posts

Top Bottom