• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 7

Aevi

Hale End FC
This result just makes me more angry about Aubameyang, Iwobi and Mkhi missing those chances against Chelsea
It's keeping us out of the spotlight in the race for the title and top 4. It lessens the pressure on the team which might help us in the long run.

Of course, I'd still have preferred the win though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good result for us, 4 pts off the top cant be bad at this stage considering we lost our first 2 games. Good to see our GD gradually creeping up too!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kovacic with 98% pass accuracy, many of which were progressive. He does everything at speed too. He's a massive upgrade from the current incarnation of Fabregas. Him and Jorginho replacing Bakayoko and Cesc has done wonders for them in midfield.

City coming into form just as they go to Anfield, can't wait for that next week
We'll probably get beat there again, we've got a shocking record at anfield.

Klopp seems to be Guardiola's kryptonite.

Decent game that tonight, two excellent goals. Damn Chelsea for winning that European Cup, Hazard would probably have joined us if they hadn't.

Reactions: A_G

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
4 points off the top?
Change "Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot" to "Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for the Title" asap

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giroud was absolutely magnificent yesterday, can't believe he was taken off so early for Morata. Everyone was on their feet applauding his efforts, heck I was on my feet applauding his performance.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Giroud was absolutely magnificent yesterday, can't believe he was taken off so early for Morata. Everyone was on their feet applauding his efforts, heck I was on my feet applauding his performance.
You were on your feet applauding his performance that helped Chelsea win (Or draw in the end, but whatever)? o_O

Latest posts+

Top Bottom