• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Problem Utd has over any other club bar City is that they always have to be competing for the top. It’s synonymous with their “brand”.

A 2nd place finish, CL knockout round and Cup final would be a great season for most teams. But already the knives were out at the end of the year.

Rather than patiently rebuilding like Pool or Sp**s have been able to do, every season it seems to be “we have to win the league”.

This means they have an absolute shambles of a transfer policy.

They spend huge money on Martial, Lukaku, Pogba, Alexis without any clue how they’ll all fit in together. Even before Mourinho they just seemed to bring in big names like Di Maria or Falcao then worry about the fit later.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Louis van Gaal had to go at the time.

I mean, he did win the FA Cup in a convincing manner and also it was always going to be a long term process with him. He would've left a better environment behind him compared to Mourinho, are you 100% he just had to go? Or is it all about the impatience among fans and boards these days? I'd like clubs like Arsenal and Man. Utd to try long term approaches.

MkhiMagic

How hilarious would it be if they finished something like 11-12th? Can totally see that happening if they stick with Mourinho the whole season. But I’m afraid he’ll be sacked soon, really don’t want to see that happen. United and Mourinho deserve each other.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ramsey would have to be clinically insane to go to United, with or without Mourinho. He doesn't strike me as being that daft, sadly.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom