• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Qarabağ FK v Arsenal | October 4, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Which is more soul destroying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Its a disgrace that a player potentially wont be able to play in the final because of politics. UEFA are so greedy, they are taking away from the basic principles of football
get Wenger in to sort out the cesspool asap

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
get Wenger in to sort out the cesspool asap

If a team make the final we need to play our best eleven its ridiclous to even think about if we made the final Mkhi cannot play because of this. they need to sort it out really.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund faced this team when Mkhi was still playing for them. They threatened him with arrest if he came there. Played the return leg at home and scored this beauty (2:52). It’s called qarabag but that territory is controlled by Armenia so they play their games in the capital about 500 miles north.

This Mkhi got lost somewhere.

He's been more than decent for us, but this clip is another player altogether.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nketiah
Iwobi - Smith-Rowe - Welbeck
Willock - Guendozy
Monreal - Holding - Sokratis - Lichtsteiner
Leno

I agree. I know Emery doesn't want to change too much for this comp but surely with the distance involved and the quality of opposition, we should be leaving most of our first 11 at home. I would maybe play Mustafi and leave Sokratis for Sun.

Tomb Bombadil

I agree. I know Emery doesn't want to change too much for this comp but surely with the distance involved and the quality of opposition, we should be leaving most of our first 11 at home. I would maybe play Mustafi and leave Sokratis for Sun.
And Kolasinac for Monreal. And I'm quite sure Elneny will start in midfield.

Edit: Just saw the team photos. Pretty strong team:

Leno, Martinez, Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Monreal, Kolasinac, Elneny, Guendouzi, Torreira, Özil, Iwobi, Lacazette

Then I guess Welbeck, Holding and Lichtsteiner will be with the team. That leaves 2 free places and I guess Nketiah and Smith-Rowe or if injured Willock.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Seems like it's going to be a strong squad that will travel, Emery taking this very seriously.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Really surprised to see some of the big guns going, especially since it's an early kick-off on Sunday.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That's a mammoth squad in comparison to the actual game itself :lol:

Well, least it means we should win!

He obviously feels familiarity is key, he's not making many changes for any game in any competition. You have to say its working, so no complaints.

I can praise Emery for a lot of things but got to be in disagreement with him here. This is not Sevilla. This is Arsenal where manager should be expected to develop youngsters and win Group stages in EL and early games in Caribo Cup! Specially with the young generation we have!

Like I said, I can praise Emery for a lot of things so I don't want people to come here and attack me for having this opinion, this is just where I disagree with him but he is of course the boss and know **** load more than me!

Hopefully when we are at the 9 points we get to see at least Nketiah and Willock get couple of starts!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I can praise Emery for a lot of things but got to be in disagreement with him here. This is not Sevilla. This is Arsenal where manager should be expected to develop youngsters and win Group stages in EL and early games in Caribo Cup! Specially with the young generation we have!

Like I said, I can praise Emery for a lot of things so I don't want people to come here and attack me for having this opinion, this is just where I disagree with him but he is of course the boss and know **** load more than me!

Hopefully when we are at the 9 points we get to see at least Nketiah and Willock get couple of starts!
Have to agree. This is a game where our 12 year olds should be enough. WE'RE THE ARSENAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom