• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They should hire Conte and find a sporting director or something. They have a good team for a 3-4-1-2/3-5-2/3-4-3. Drop Matic to left CB, get Alderweireld, 2 wingbacks and a playmaker. Conte's done a great rebuilding job at Juve before and can get more out of the current players. Specially Pogba. Alexis upfront or right wing could revive him as well.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
They should hire Conte and find a sporting director or something. They have a good team for a 3-4-1-2/3-5-2/3-4-3. Drop Matic to left CB, get Alderweireld, 2 wingbacks and a playmaker. Conte's done a great rebuilding job at Juve before and can get more out of the current players. Specially Pogba. Alexis upfront or right wing could revive him as well.

Wrong on so many levels! First of all getting Conte after Mourinho means that they are getting Chelsea rejects in as managers, I wouldn't for the life of me want that if I was a Man. United fan. Conte has also not been that amazing, he won the Premier League in a convincing manner but the pressure was never around as there were no other challengers whatsoever, he got his ass handed to him in the FA Cup and Champion's League and his football was dire for long stretches of time, I'm sure they've had enough of this with Moyes, van Gaal and then Mourinho.

Matic can certainly not play CB, he is even bad as a pure DM at all, sitting deep just doesn't suit him, he is a defensive-minded CM which is a different role altogether. Their squad in general does have quality in it, but it's even more unbalanced than ours, too many inside forwards/second strikers and not a single pure CF or wide attacker, I don't know what manager can create a top attack out of that. They could've done with someone like Giroud tbh, it's great for us to have the striking options that we do right now and people that want Welbeck sold are taking the piss.

MkhiMagic

Daily mail strikes again. :lol: And for the love of God please don’t sack that clown, it’s literally better than anything on TV.

Edit: I want to become an English journalist, easiest job in the world. They make up more stuff than the Spanish, Brazilian, and Portuguese press combined.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Daily mail strikes again. :lol: And for the love of God please don’t sack that clown, it’s literally better than anything on TV.

Edit: I want to become an English journalist, easiest job in the world. They make up more stuff than the Spanish, Brazilian, and Portuguese press combined.

To be fair, Van Gaal was even backed by the club till the very last second. The person that reported this is the same person that called Van Gaal being sacked.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
"Time for change,"

Absolutely love that Man United of all clubs are going through this after the criticism of Arsenal fans for wanting change for so long. Especially Neville of all plonkers.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wrong on so many levels! First of all getting Conte after Mourinho means that they are getting Chelsea rejects in as managers, I wouldn't for the life of me want that if I was a Man. United fan. Conte has also not been that amazing, he won the Premier League in a convincing manner but the pressure was never around as there were no other challengers whatsoever, he got his ass handed to him in the FA Cup and Champion's League and his football was dire for long stretches of time, I'm sure they've had enough of this with Moyes, van Gaal and then Mourinho.

Matic can certainly not play CB, he is even bad as a pure DM at all, sitting deep just doesn't suit him, he is a defensive-minded CM which is a different role altogether. Their squad in general does have quality in it, but it's even more unbalanced than ours, too many inside forwards/second strikers and not a single pure CF or wide attacker, I don't know what manager can create a top attack out of that. They could've done with someone like Giroud tbh, it's great for us to have the striking options that we do right now and people that want Welbeck sold are taking the piss.
That doesn't really matter or make much sense. You don't make decisions based on things like "Chelsea rejects" or fan opinion. All managers get sacked or depart at the highest level because thats how it works.

Conte did a damn good job at Chelsea but they had major problems with recruiting which wasn't in his control. Winning the league isn't that simple. His record in the CL is bad though. His work at Juve was fantastic and for Italy NT too. Didn't seem to have any trouble playing good football most times. Also you have to get the possible available manager out there. Who do you think is going to be available?

I think Matic can play CB in a three man defense though its not the perfect solution. Lukaku is a pure CF unless I'm mistaking what you mean by it. Not us or another big club but Chelsea have a Giroud like striker and why you brought up Welbeck I don't know. They have enough strikers or wide forwards but maybe missing a creative left footed winger and a playmaker in midfield.

The major headache for them again is finding someone to do the player recruiting.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom