• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we have at least 4 offensive players that can give us double digits.

we are PL contenders wheater people like it or not.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Glad I didn't see it live

@American_Gooner
I counted 6 posts mentioning Monreal

Had Xhaka done it there would be 6 pages minimum

Peoples bias shines thru to a silly extent

They have an opinion and only see things that speaks to that view

Watch Monreal critically and see how lacking he is
He plays by homer Simpson logic
"if you never try you can never Fail"
He had a good assist too you know mister critical

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Something I liked about that performance today was we didnt slow off after getting 2 goals ahead, we just kept on going at them & were relentless. I just have that feeling with Wenger we would have slowed up after getting up 2-1 early in that 2nd half.

12oclock

You just watch the stats and you will ask yourself, how they scored 5 and only conceded one.

Our finishing looks much better. We don't need 70% possession and 20 shots to score a goal.
Good movement, good passes and you have claer goal scoring chances, because the other team don't have 8 men in their box.

Exactly, not having the ball isn't a bug, it's a feature.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not yet, we still have to iron out the individual errors. Did lot of mistakes in first half, top teams will definitely punish in such scenarios. Still there is lot of room for improvement but I love Emery's passion. He really want to prove himself here.
Emery got himself a sleeping giant here and he knows it. Top top stadium. World-wide massive support. Money. Exposure. A squad with proven players and great potential. He can firmly become a household-name with us and he will.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The board should give Emery a pay rise, the guy is giving 200% and what has he done in 3 months is truly amazing. Anyone who wanted Arteta over a guy who has won 3 European cups should hang their heads in shame. The guy is top tier and I'm just happy the lads are happy more than ever and fighting for him.
Dammit, my love! How have you been?

Not just 3 European Cups but he did a great job at both Valencia and PSG also.

And yes the attitude and togetherness of the team warms the heart.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Haha, yeah, very likely our "expected points" from this game aren't that high either. :lol::lol:

No, we don't. Beat every single team outside last year's top 6 and that is 84 points, which almost certainly means top 4.
Well, I think we do need to beat a team of note to see that we're making progress. Our problems under Arsène over the last decade was our poor record against the big hitters.

We've been accused & rightly so of being flat track bullies in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom